"So, uhm, *munch munch* who are you?"

Australia, what a beautiful country. Right? You are probably wondering why I am in Australia, I will tell you.

I have been moving around the world since my outbreak of HYDRA 5 years ago. I was their weapon, their property. They say I am better than the Winter Soldier. I mean, I trained with him so If I ever would fight against him, I would win.

Ever since I broke out of HYDRA, I have been doing assassination around the world. From Norway to South Africa. Literally everywhere.

I am not a bad assassin. I don't kill innocent people, I kill bad people.

You are probably asking, why don't you take revenge on HYDRA for the things they have done to you. Well, I did.

In past 5 years I have taken down overall 15 HYDRA bases. Cool right?

Andddd in one of those was the nice *cough cough* HYDRA member of the high council Gorgon. The man who is good at everything, who made me who I am today. I killed him. Revenge.

So back to what the fuck is happening right now. 9 am in the morning. The streets of Perth are filled with either middle aged women who walk their dog or men who are having a run, just like me.

Running is something I picked up during my traveling. Whenever I do it, I just feel free. Just like I have never been this person who has a fucked up live since my youth.

After a good two hour run, I decided to stop by a little cafe around the corner to pick up something to eat and drink.

I bought 5 donuts and 2 coffee. Gosh I love coffee.

I walk happily to my apartment with my goodies. Walking up the stairs, I get my keys out of my pocket to open the door. Since my other arm is occupied with my food, I still somehow managed to open the door.

I close it with my feet and turn on the light. I toss my keys into the bowl next to the entrance.

I walk into the living room to finally have my deserved breakfast. As I enter it, I spot an red head who has some kind of, suit? pyjama? halloween costume? but it's summer. Whatever.

I raise an eyebrow and look at her closely. One thing I was good at is reading people.

She has red hair and green eyes. The hair is short, slightly curled. The mysterious women has two guns, on each side of her thighs. Some knives.

She seems kinda, comfortable, amused. Oh and, she has smirk on her face. But I have to say, she is very beautiful.

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." The women breaks the silence. She has a raspy voice.

I walk over to my single sofa and place my food on the coffee table. I sit directly on the opposite side of her. The unknown women sits on the big couch, that looks like a L.

I start eating my food. The women, whos name is not known, just stares at me.

"So, uhm, *munch munch* who are you?" I ask with a nod.

She smile sat me and answers "Natasha Romanoff."

I swallow my first donut and sip on my coffee. "Okay, what do you want Natasha?" I answer as I bite into my second donut.

"I am from SHIELD. Ever heard of it?" The red head asks as she crosses her legs and flips her hair a little.

I hold up my index finger, to tell her that I need time to swallow my food first and then answer her question.

Finally, I swallow and answer, "Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division. Right?"

She looks at me with a.... proud look? I don't know?

"Yes. You are absolutely right Y/N." She says with a smirk. Ugh that smirk.

"So uhm, are you here to kill me?" I ask as I sip on my coffee.

"No. If I would kill you, then this conversation would have never happened." Natasha says with confidence.

I hum. "Huh, okay? What then?"

She smiles at me and hands me a folder, which was laying beside her the whole time.

I take it carefully and open it. All the information about a blue cube?

"That is the Tesseract. The man who has it is Loki. The cube is very powerful and can do many dangerous things. So Nick Fury, the director of SHIELD, wants to build a team of remarkable people to defeat the threat." The ex assassin explains as I look over the file.

"Okay, why me?" I ask the russian woman.

"Good you ask. SHIELD has been watching you for a year now. We know everything about you. You are very skilled and we need someone like that on the team." Natasha says.

I sip on my coffee and ask, "Can I ask a question?"

She nods as a response.

"So, is Natasha Romanoff your real name?" I ask as I fold my hands.

"Yes it is." She says in a rather confused tone.

"Well, you are lying. That aint your real name. You probably were running away from somewhere and then changed your name." I say as I take a second look over her. Wait, is that...a widow logo?

"Wait a minute, you are a widow." I tell her as I meet her green eyes again, she has a look of...pain?

"I uh, yes I am the Black Widow. And Natasha Romanoff is my real name." Natasha says.

I know about the widows, because I have been at the Red Room a couple of times. And I know what they do to those innocent young girls. Shit, I shouldn't have said that. She probably hates me right now.

"I am sorry. I should not have said those things to you, it was disrespectful of me. I don't want you to get flashbacks of the Red Room. I an sincerely sorry." I say with a saddened tone.

"It's okay." She says with a small smile.

"Well, I will join the band." I reveal with a smile, which makes her bigger.

"Okay. Pack your stuff and we can go then." She orders.

So I do what she told me.

Now we are walking down the road to her car. I ask her if she wants a donut, since I have two left, but she declined.