scary assassin

"What the fuck Sam?!?" I yell annoyed at my best friend.

He just huffs and says, "Just face it idiot, you can never win against me. Because I am the fuckin champion! Right boys?"

He looks at Steve, Bucky and Tony. They all raise an eyebrow. But then he looked further around and just notice Natasha sitting next to me with her hand on my thigh.

"And girl?" He adds in, directing to Natasha who had an unamused expression on her face.

You are probably wondering 'What the fuck we are doing and what is going on?' Let me explain myself. Me and the boys decided to play some games, since it's a tradition we are doing every weekend, which are our days off. During our gaming session, Natasha joins us. Because she is my girlfriend. She has nothing to do on days off. Wanda is spending time with Vision and I, on the other hand, play games with the boys. But of course I would stop playing earlier to spend time with the redhead.

Enough with the explanation, let go back to where we are.

"Sammy boy, you are too confident." I say with amusement. The boys and Nat snicker. I turn my head to Natasha who is already looking at me with those beautiful green eyes. Her cheeks have a light rose color. And, oh god, her beautiful lips that I would pay million dollars to kiss th-

"Hellooo Y/NNN??" Bucky calls me, which brings me out of my thoughts.

I turn my head to the four avenger who are all raising their eyebrows.

"What?" I ask with confusion in my voice. They all just look at me and then they smirk.

"Well, you my friend, are too much in love with the scary assassin. Believe me, when I first met her, she was all stern and annoyed. Then she met you and became a softie." Tony shares with us and I blush.

I smile at what Tony just said. I turn my head again to the ex assassin and she has THE death glare, directing it to Tony.

I lean to her ear and whisper, "Darling, I love you." I kiss her cheek and lean back to my original spot. I wrap an arm on her shoulder and pull her closer, she lays her head against my chest.

Natashas death glare disappears and blushes. The boys look surprised at the sudden flushness of the so called 'scary assassin'.

"How the fuck did you do that?!"Sam exclaims loudly.

I chuckle slightly and take my hand in Natashas and kiss her head.

I whisper in her ear, "Do you wanna watch the new episodes of La Casa De Papel in our room?"

She nodded her head against my chest. So I stood up with Natasha and answer Sams question.

"Well, you just have to have the charm Sammy, which you don't have." I wink at him and pat his shoulder as we walk past them.

As we walk away, I can hear laughs and chuckles. I turn to Natasha who has an amused expression on her face.

I simply smiled at her. We entered our room and immediately went to the bed. We were already in comfortable clothes.

We watched some episodes till we fell asleep together.