incident

~this was requested. FYI I know little to nothing about pregnancy, so I apologize ,:)

~~

Natasha and I have been together for 8 years now. We met at SHIELD. She was an agent at that time and I was a rookie. Nick Fury, the director of SHIELD, saw some potential in me and recruited me. When we met, I was a level 1 agent and Natasha was already a level 8 agent.

Nick Fury wanted Natasha to train me. So basically like in Star Wars with Qui-Gon Jinn and his padawn Obi Wan.

Anyways, Natasha and I got along really well at the start and over the time I developed feelings for the redhead. At that time I didn't know Natasha was also developing feelings for me. When we confessed our feelings for one another, Natasha told me that she never felt something so beautiful for anyone and it was strange for her. So we took it slow and now 8 years later, we are married and are expecting twins.

I sigh as I put my hand on my pregnant belly. I'm currently 7 months into the pregnancy and everything is going well. We just got home from a doctors appointment and shopping for the nursery.

Natasha turns off the car and looks at me with the biggest smile ever.

"Are you okay?" She asks as she takes my hand.

"Yeah, it's just that, these two are very active and kick my bladder." I laugh slightly as I feel another kick.

"2 months left." Natasha says as she moves her hand to my belly and rubs it.

"Yeah.." I sigh again.

"Come on, lets go. Today is movie night." Natasha says excitedly as she gets out of the car.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the door to get out of the car.

Natasha comes to my side just in case. When we got to the door, Natasha gets the keys out and opens it.

She lets me in first and puts the keys in the little bowl on the right side.

"I will take a shower." I inform her as I kiss her lips softly.

"Okay." She whispers against my lips. I pull away and make my way to the bathroom.

While I shower, Natasha puts everything away that we just bought for twins nursery and picks out some snacks for our movie night.

I get out of the shower and grab for a towel. As I put the towel on, I hear glass breaking which makes my heart pound faster.

I turn around and I am met with a masked guy climbing into our bathroom. He has a knife in his right hand.

He steps into the bathroom and charges at my belly with the knife. I put my hands up to protect myself and scream for my life.

Suddenly, I feel pain in my left hand and see that blood is coming out of it. He stabbed me in my left hand.

He is about to stab me again, but this time he aims to my belly.

The door of our bathroom opens abruptly and I turn to see Natasha with her gun in her hands.

"Put your fucking hands up and get on your knees!" She screams at him as she cocks the gun.

He widens his eyes as he sees the Black Widow. He drops the knife, puts his hands up and gets on his knees.

Natasha runs to him and puts his hands in cuffs. She makes him lay on the cold ground and puts her knee on his back.

She quickly calls Nick and SHIELD so they can come and take care of the intruder. After she finished her call, she looks up at me and sees my blood covered hand and arm.

"Oh god." She whispers as she gets up and runs up to me.

She takes my hand and examines it.

"Did he hurt you anywhere else?" She ask with worry in her eyes.

I shake my head.

She quickly gets towel and wraps it around my hand.

"We have to go to the hospital." She says as she holds my bloodied hand.

Just as she finished the sentence, Nick Fury comes into the bathroom with two other agents.

"Take him." He orders the two agents. They nod and take the intruder with them.

Nick turns to us and sees my hand.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asks as he comes closer.

"Yeah, it's just stings a little." I explain and hiss in pain.

"Come on, we have to go to the hospital." Natasha says as she helps me dress up. She then leads us to the car. She opens my door and I get in slowly.

Nick tags along with us. Natasha starts the car and drives to the hospital. When we arrive, Natasha helps me out and Nick opens the doors to the hospital.

We quickly explain what is going on to the lady at the desk. They take me to a room to clean the wound and stitch it.

~

Natasha POV

Y/N currently getting her hand stitched. Nick and I stand outside the room in the corridor.

"What the hell? Why did he want to stab Y/Ns belly? Was he assigned by someone to do it?!" I exclaim loudly as I pace around.

"Natasha, calm down. Y/N is now the priority. I will take care of that, don't worry." Nick explains as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

I sigh and wipe the sweat off my forehead and nod.

"I will call you tomorrow to inform you what will happen to the intruder. Now go take care of your wife." He says with a nod and starts to walk away.

I calm myself down and enter the room where Y/N was with a doctor and a nurse.

"Mrs. Romanoff, we just finished stitching your wifes hand and don't worry, the twins are fine." The doctor says with a smile.

I thank him as he and the nurse leave the room.

I walk to Y/N and hug her.

I'm so glad they are fine.

~
Y/N POV

It has been 3 days since the incident and my hand is healing slowly. Natasha has to help me get dressed and stuff since the intruder stabbed my dominant hand. The window in our bathroom got replaced by a much stronger one.

Today is finally the movie night, which was originally supposed to be on the day the incident happened.

Natasha got everything, snacks and blankets. We lay on the couch cuddled up.

I feel asleep quickly and Natasha noticed it. She carries me to our bedroom and tucks me in. She kneels down and kisses my belly.

"Good night my little bubbas." She whispers and then she kisses my forehead.

~~~

A/N: thank you for the suggestion!

Any more suggestions??