tacos

part 2 of "So,uhm, *munch munch* who are you?"
2012

The drive to the airport was a mix out of awkwardness and comfortable silence. I sometimes looked at her side profile, but then she notices and I turn away. Awkwarddddd. Anyways.

We finally arrive at the airport. The jet stands on a private area. We both get out of the car and Natasha walks up to the jet and opens the ramp.

We got in. I put my stuff on the side and explore the jet a little bit.

"This is the Quinjet. Please don't touch anything, because I know you are very clumsy." Natasha explains as she sits on one of the pilot seats and checks everything.

"Holddd on." I point my index finger in the air. Natasha stops and turn around to face me, she has a confused look on her face.

"Who in the fishy the fish said that I am clumsy? I am very mature and not clumsy." I point out with confidence in my voice.

Natasha raises an eyebrow and laughs slightly. I look confused at her.

"You are cute." Natasha mumbles as she turns back to her previous position in the cockpit.

I blush slightly and look down.

After an awkward silence, I make myself comfortable in the jet for the long hours that we will be spending on the jet. I mean its a long trip from Australia to the United States.

During the flight, Natasha would look back to check up on me If I am alright.

After 3 frickin hours of laying around and doing literally NOTHING, I hear footsteps coming to my direction.

"So, I have a question, which you don't have to answer, but I will ask anyways." Natasha says as she takes a seat next to me with a... nervous look?

I peek an eye out and sigh lightly. I sit up so we are next to each other.

"You want me to answer the question." I say with a teasing smile.

Natasha giggles and looks down at the floor.

"Back in your apartment. You said I was from the Red Room. How do you know? And how to you know about the Red Room?" She asks quietly.

So she is nervous to ask me about it. Which only means that it was hell for her to go through something like that. I don't blame her. I saw everything they have done to those innocent little girls.

I clear my throat and look at her in her green eyes.

"Back when I was mind controlled, I visited the Red Room frequently. Dreykov, he loved me like a daughter. He treated me like his own. Whenever I saw the girls training, I had pity." I pause for a moment to look down and then back up at her.

"One day, Dreykov led us to the labor. I didn't know what happened, but I couldn't believe what I saw. Lifeless bodies, covered with a white sheet. Or through that door with a window, I saw how they sterilize those girls. I stood there dumbfounded, even though I shouldn't have acted like that, because I wasn't myself. But when saw what was happening in the Red Room, I was myself for a quick moment." I finish my memory.