hook up

It has been a long day. I was working 12 hours a day at my company, as I am the owner of it. All I need right now is a drink, even though I have my own bar, I still want company.

Got dressed, put some perfume on and did my hair. I walked out of my penthouse and was heading to my Ferrari. It is approximately 10pm and the bar is probably full, but I don't care I need to relax and maybe I will meet someone.

The drive was about 10min long. Got out and entered the bar. I headed straight to a bar stool and made myself comfortable.

"One martini please." You tell the waiter with a smile. He nods and starts making your drink.

He gave you your drink, paid for it and you begin to drink it. Suddenly, you feel someone sitting next to you, but don't look at them.

"One margarita please." The mysterious women orders. The waiter begins to make her the drink.

You turn your head slightly and look at a redhead, who is wearing a leather jacket with a white shirt and blue jeans. Her hair is slightly curled.

"She is so beautiful." You thought.

You turn back to the waiter. "That one is on me." You tell the waiter and he nods. Putting some money out of your wallet.

"No, you don't have to. Really." The women tells you, but you ignore her and give the money to the waiter.

"No, it's fine." You turn to her smiling, making eye contact.

"Well, If thats the case. Thank you." She tells you with a smile.

You nod. "My name's Y/N. You?" You reveal and stretch you hand out for her to shake.

"Natasha Romanoff." Natasha shakes her hand with yours.

"Long day?" You ask the redhead.

"Yeah, looonggg day. I need this drink." She replies to your question, rising her drink and then taking a sip.

"What about you?" She asks. You sigh "Yeah I had a long day too. Worked 12 hours today."

"That's long. What do you work as?" She asks with pry.

"I own a company, called (whatever you want to call it)." You answer to Natashas question, siping your martini.

Natasha nods her head and sips her drink.

a little while later

"I swear I am serious! I fell into that hole!" You laugh.

It is 11:30pm and the bar is not so full as it was over a hour ago. You and Natasha got to know each other.

"Oh my god. You are so hilarious." Natasha says as she drinks her 3rd margarita.

Abruptly Natasha comes closer to your ear and whisper. "What about we continue this conversation in your penthouse?"

You sit there with wide eyes. "Uh yeah. Okay."

You and Natasha got up, she took your hand and walk her to your car.

The drive back was in a comfortable silence. Both of you got out, you led her to your penthouse.

Opening the door, you got pushed back to it, which causes the door to close behind you. Her lips crashed on yours. The kiss is passionately as well as lustful. Her hands are in your hair and yours on her waist.

She licks your bottom lip, as a hint of accessing your mouth with her tongue. You let her in, exploring every part of your mouth.

Natasha broke the kiss, panting. She looks into your Y/E/C eyes.

"You are so hot. I need you." Natasha tells you. You didn't response, instead you crash your lips on hers. This time your tongue explore her mouth.

She moans slightly which turns you even more on. You take of your jacket, tossing it on the couch, still kissing.

You led her backwards to your bedroom. Opening the door swiftly, as the lust as grown bigger.

Natasha takes her jacket of as well as her white shirt, leaving her in her bra. Swiftly, she took her jeans off, tossing it to the side.

You push Natasha on the bed. She takes off her shoes, tossing them over the room. She backs off a little to give you room. You got on the bed, sitting on your knees. Taking off your shirt, she gasps.

"Oh my god. Those abs." She leans forward to touch them and caressing them, making you flex even more.

You toss your shirt and kiss her, making her fall backwards. You lay between her legs, she grinds against you as she is too impatient. She put one hand in your hair and the other on your shoulder. The kiss turns into a make out session, which gets broken by you. Hovering over her, you ask her "You sure you wanna do this?"

"I want every part of you Y/N." She assures you. You nod your head and kiss her roughly.

let your imagination fill the rest hihih sorry :(

I woke up with a groan, rubbing my eyes coming to reality. I look to my right and see there was no Natasha. Then I look to my other side and see it's already 8:54 am.

Swinging my legs to the side of the bed and getting up. As I open the door, I smell waffles.

Turning around the corner, I see Natasha in my shirt that is little big on her and in my shorts. She hears me and turns around with a big smile.

"Look who finally decided to get up." She greets you with a pan in her hand.

You walk over to her. "Yeah. The night was amazing."

"Yes it was. I will never forget it. Even though my legs hurt, but I will be fine." Natasha tells you as she puts the fresh waffles on the table.

"Sorry about that. It was probably the best hook up I have ever had." You admit to the redhead as you kiss the top of her head. She smiles.

"You did all this?" You ask the redhead as you sit down.

Natasha nods her head as she sits down on the opposite. "Yeah, just for you."

"Thank you so much. This is amazing." You tell her honestly.

After eating breakfast. Natasha took all her things that she left in your bedroom.

You stand with her by the door, as she is about to go back to the compound.

"Soooo, I was wondering If you would like to go on a date with me sometime. Whenever you would like or where." You started rambling, due to your nervousness.

She giggles. "Yeah of course."

You make a fist bump in the air. "Yeah nice. Yes, yes. I mean- cool cool." She laughs.

"Okay I will see you then." She smiles as she looks at you.

"Yeah, I will see you." You tell her as she is about to walk, suddenly she turns around.

"I need your number so you can write me when we are going on our date." She giggles as she walks up to you again.

"Oh shit, yeah forget. Got lost in your beautiful face." You admit. Natasha blushes.

You both exchange numbers and say goodbye to each other.

Who would thought that 2 years later you both got married.