addiction

Since I was little, I played video games all the time. It brought me peace, my own little world. But since I became an avenger, I had no time for it. Mission were always there, especially in the last 3 weeks. I didn't even looked at my Playstation.

Everyone knew how much you love your console. Which led to Tony buying you the Ps5 for your birthday. Only on days off you have time to use it, but not every time. Natasha always brags about you only playing games and not spending time with her.

Like right now. You are running down the ramp of the quinjet, ready to play your Playstation. Passing everyone, even Natasha which you gave her a quick peck, before running off to your shared room.

Once you reached the door, you threw your duffel bag across the room. You got out of your suit and made your way to your shared closet.

While finding a T-Shirt you hear a door open, but not acknowledging who it is.

"Ha found ya." You say as you found the shirt you were looking for.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" The redhead asks you as she walked in your closet. She sees you rambling around. You quickly put your shirt on.

"Getting dressed comfortable so that I can finally play my console." You tell your girlfriend, as you find a pair of sweatpants, putting them on and turning around so see Natasha with crossed arms.

"But can that wait later, please. I want to spend time with you." She says as she flips her hair on the other side.

You feel a little guilt, but then you remember how long it has been since you played games.

Quickly, you put your sweatpants on and walk over to the ex-assassin.

"I know, I know. Bu-but I wanna play games. When I am finished I am all yours and you get as much cuddles as you want bubs." You give her a peck and she smiles a little.

"Mhm, okay. You promise?" She mumbles against your lips.

"I promise." You hug her tight, kissing her forehead. You gave her a last smile before you off to your TV in your shared room. Natasha chuckled a little bit at your act.

You turned the console on and played your favorite game. Natasha came back with a bowl of chips and a can of cola. She placed it on your side on the nightstand.

"Thank you bubs." You thank her by giving a quick peck, eyes still on the bright screen.

"Of course." She says as she is about to walk out of the room. Once she is out of the room she called out "Don't forget your promise!"

You didn't response as your attention was on the screen.

It has roughly been 2 hours and you were still playing games. The bowl of chips and cola were long gone in your gut, you are sitting against the headboard of your bed.

The door opened, revealing the annoyed redhead. She has enough, so she walks up to you and straddles your stomach, laying on you. She hugs you tightly.

"Y/NNNN" Natasha whines in your shoulder, your eyes still fixed to the bright screen.

"Yeah bubs?" You ask as you place a light kiss on her head.

"It has been over 2 hours, I want cudddlesss." The red head mumbles in your shoulder. She picks her head up, her chin resting on your chest.

You look down at her, your face inches away from hers. You saw her eyes and feel guilty. So you closed the game, turned the console off as well as the TV. Putting the controller and remote on your nightstand.

You look back to your redhead and give her a kiss. You hug her tightly, head resting on her shoulder.

"I am sorry bubs. I didn't watch the clock." You mumble in her shoulder. She gives you a kiss on you jawline as a 'it's okay'.

The rest of the night you cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.