I still love you

Do you have this feeling that you miss someone? Well, I have that. Ever since I and Natasha broke up 6 months ago. Since then, it is hella awkward when ever we are in the same room. I mean, we are talking and stuff, but still, it is awkward as fuck.

You might be wondering how did that happen, well, we broke up because we thought it was the best for the both of us. But let me tell you, IT ISNT.

I still love her, I really do. But how the fuck am I supposed to tell her that? I have no fricken clue.

It is a typical Sunday at the Avengers compound. I was in my room finishing some mission reports when I hear a door knock.

"Come in." I say loud enough so that the person behind the door can hear it. The door opens, I stop what I am doing and look who it is.

It reveals a red head. Not the red head that YOU are thinking, it's Wanda.

I smile at her. "Hey Wanda what's up?"

"Hi, I just came here to tell you that dinner is ready." The sokovian tells me as she walks further into the room.

"Oh yeah? Well let me finish this real quick and I will be there." I tell Wanda as I turn around to finish my work.

"I also came to talk with you." Wanda admits as she sits down on the edge of the bed. I frown my eyebrows and turn around to look at her.

"Okay...What do you wanna talk about?" I ask the red head with curiosity.

"Okay. First of all please don't get mad, because what am I about to tell you will definitely make you mad." Wanda says as she fidgets with her fingers.

"Uh, okay. Go on." I assure the witch as I lean back in my seat.

"So, I accidentally looked in your head when we had dinner yesterday." Wanda reveals as she looks at my face expression.

"Okay. And what did you see?" I ask the red head with pry.

"You still love Natasha." Wanda tells me, I look at her and then down.

"Yeah, I still love her..." I open up to the scarlet witch.

Fuck fuck fuck. I never told anyone about this. I mean Wanda is like a sister to me, BUT STILL this is weird and uhhh....

"Stop overthinking. You thoughts are too loud." Wanda says playfully as she puts her hand to her head.

"Ha ha ha. Stoppp. Yeah, I still love her and what should I do now? Going to her room, knocking and say 'Yo Nat, you know, I still love you and have feelings and i don't know. Do you feel the same?' Like Wanda. No." I say to Wanda sarcastically with my hand in the air.

"I mean, yeah you can do that." The witch as with a shrug.

I abruptly shake my head. "Uh what!? No Wanda are you crazy?!"

"Listen. If I were you I would go to her after dinner and say how you feel about her. What can possibly go wrong?" Wanda says sincerely.

"I mean, I can try. But If something goes wrong, I will pack my stuff and move to Australia." I say sarcastically as I look up at Wanda.

"Well, at least I know where you will be." Wanda says and I chuckle.

"No but seriously, it will just get more awkward." I tell the red head. "Just try." She encourages me. Instead of responding, I nod my head.

Suddenly Wanda claps her hand and stands up. "Come on. Lets go. I am so hungry."

I stand up and walk with her out of the door. While walking together in the hall, I can't stop thinking about what can happen.