If You Got The Pestilence

You were coming back from the lunch room with some food. Everything was normal. Until you entered SCP-049s containment cell. Which was now what you called home. It had been upgraded. Anyways when you entered SCP-049 looked up at you. He was writing in his notebook. "Bonjour." He said to you. "Hi." You said back to him. He usually told you about how he was closer to The Perfect Cure. This time he didn't though. He sat there. "Oh dear." He said worried. "What's wrong you asked him." "Do not worry." He told you. "Oh no!" You thought worried. "What?" You asked. "I can cure you." He told you. "Wait!" You said. "Y/N." He said. "I'm not going to harm you.". "Then... what are you gonna do?" You asked him nervously. "There are only two things that I can do." He told you. "What?" You asked. "I can cure you now or you will have to wait until The Perfect cure is created." He told you. "Will I be like the others if you cure me now?" You asked him afraid. "Yes." he replied. "I must warn you though.". "If you wait on The Perfect Cure you may get worse." "Or death.". "The Pestilence might not even be real." you reminded yourself as you panicked. "I don't wanna be a zombie." You thought. "I don't wanna die either." You thought.

Well that's it! What would you choose? You could be a zombie or you could wait on The Perfect Cure to be created. You are at risk of death though. Bye!