Yandere SCP-049 Forces You To Eat Cereal

You woke up. You walked into your living room. You saw SCP-049 sitting down. He looked at you. "Good morning love." He said. "Good morning." You said. "I made you some cereal." He said. "Why?" He asked. "Because you don't seem to love me." He said. "Your cereal is on the counter in the kitchen. "Enjoy.". "D-did you do something to it?" You asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Like poison it or something.". "No dear.". "It's normal?" You asked. "Yes." He replied. You thought about it for a few seconds. "I don't want it." You said. "Dear there is nothing wrong with it.". "Please." He said. "No." You said. "It won't hurt you." He said. "I don't want it." You said as you sat down on the couch. A few seconds later SCP-049 walked up to you. He was holding the cereal. "Here." He said. "I don't want it." You said again. "Here." He said again putting it in your lap. "Now eat it.". "You will be ok after.". You looked at the cereal. It looked normal. You picked up the spoon. You then ate some of the cereal. "I-is that good?" You asked. "Yes." SCP-049 said. "Do you want anymore?" "No." You said. He then took the cereal and put it in the kitchen. There was nothing wrong with it.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!