If He Could Control You + You were Afraid Of Him | He Made You Watch TV With Him

You might need to read the oneshot called "If He Cured You But Instead Of Being A Zombie He Could Control You" to understand this.

You had been sitting in your bed now for while. SCP-049 seemed to notice that you were a little uneasy and asked you if you wanted to watch TV with him. "No." You replied with fright. "May I ask why?" He asked you. You didn't know how to respond. "After all that?" You asked kind of shouting. You quickly stopped though because you were afraid of him. "No." You said. "I don't want you to be sad." He told you. "I helped you.". "You should be glad.". "How did you help me?" You asked. "The Pestilence." He told you. You talked over him and said "You probably just wanted to control me.". "Now why would I want to do that?" He asked you. "I don't know." You replied. "I told you I wouldn't.". "Although I don't want to sit over there sad when I just helped you.". Suddenly you got up. "Stop!" You shouted. He was controlling you. "You said you wouldn't do this!". "What are you doing?". "I don't want you to be sad." He told you. You walked over to the couch and sat down. He turned on the TV. "What do you want to watch?" He asked you. "I don't know." You replied. He stopped controlling you. You were too afraid to get up but were getting calmer. You guys decided on a movie or show to watch. After a few seconds of watching SCP-049 said "I don't want you to be afraid of me.". "I will not harm you.". "O-ok." You said back to him. You felt calmer now. "Are you still afraid of me?" He asked you. "No." You replied. "Good." He said. You both then watched TV together.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!

Also oneshot 49 is going to be special. We are 7 oneshots away!

Bye!