He Stops You From Commiting Suicide

Warning: Like in the title this oneshot contains suicide.

You had been having a hard time with life lately. You had been thinking about just ending it all. You decided you were going to do that now. You had been telling SCP-049 you love him all day and that when you die not to be upset. You didn't tell him you were going to commit suicide. You wrote a goodbye note. You thought about your hard time in life lately. You picked up a gun. You looked at it. You were about to lift it to your head when SCP-049 knocked at the door. "Y/N?" He called. "What?" You replied. "I love you.". That brought a smile to your face. You were thinking about how upset he would be without you. You suddenly didn't want to commit suicide anymore. You were having a hard time in life but he made it better. You dropped the gun and broke down in tears. "Y/N?" SCP-049 asked. "Are you ok?". "May I come in?". "Yes!" You shouted through tears after a few seconds. SCP-049 came in to see you on the floor crying and a gun beside you. "Y/N!" He shouted. "Are you injured?". You couldn't stop crying. He crouched down beside you. You immediately hugged him. "Y/N?" He asked you as he inspected you. "I-I-I!" You cried. "I almost killed my self!". "How?" He asked you hugging you. "Suicide!" You shouted. "Are you injured?" He asked you. "N-no." You replied. "What happened?" He asked you. You told him about your hard time in life and about the note and that you started thinking about him again. He told you it was going to be ok. He asked you in there was anyway he could help you. You said you wanted to stay beside him for the rest of the day. So that's what you did.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!