Yandere SCP-049 Tortures You

You had messed up his work for the last time. He grabbed your arm tightly and quickly drug you over to a chair and forced you to sit in it. He quickly tied you up. You couldn't even move your legs. "Perhaps you shall learn not to destroy my work after this." He told you. You became frightened. You were upset so you messed up his work. He walked over to his bag. He pulled out a scalpel. He began walking towards you. "What are you going to do?" You asked him. "Make sure you don't ruin my work again." He replied. You couldn't escape. He stood beside you and stared at you. He crouched down. He began cutting your arm with the scalpel. He began to slowly cut your arm. Your eyes soon became blurry from tears. After he cut your arm he stepped back and admired what he had done. You had tears in your eyes and your arm was stinging. "Time for your other arm." He said as he walked over to your other arm. "Please." You said. "I was only mad because you...". "You should behave better." He told you as he cut your arm. A tear fell from your eye. Then another one did. You were now slightly crying. "I'm sorry Y/N but you did this to yourself.". "Now have you learned to behave?" He asked you. You nodded. "So you will not ruin my work again?" He asked you. "I won't." You replied. "Good." He said as he untied your legs. You didn't try to run. He untied your arms. You still didn't try to run. You still sat in the chair. "I love you." SCP-049 told you as he walked back over to his bag. He put the scalpel down and grabbed some bandages. He walked back towards you.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!

Also we are very close to oneshot 49! It will be special! We are 3 oneshots away!

Bye!