He Pulls Out Your Wiggly Tooth

You wiggled your tooth again. It was about to come out. "I think I can get it out now." You thought. You wiggled it some more. "Y/N." SCP-049 called. "If you don't mind me asking.". "What are you doing?". "I'm wiggling my tooth." You replied. "It's lose.". "See?". You looked at him and opened your mouth really wide and wiggled your tooth. "Alright.". Said SCP-049. "I can't get it out." You said. "It also kinda hurts.". "Is there any way I can help?" He asked you. "Can you... pull it out?". You asked. "Will it help?" He asked you. "Yeah." You replied. "Then of course I will.". He said. "How do I do that?" He asked you as you walked towards him. "Just grab my tooth." You replied. "Then wiggle it while pulling it up.". "No too hard though." You added. You were now standing in front of him. After a second you opened your mouth. "You pointed to the tooth. "I need to sanitize my hands." He told you. After he washed his hands he came back. He put his fingers in your mouth and and grabbed your tooth. "Please try your best to keep your head still." He said. "I'm trying." You told him. He grabbed your head to hold it steady. He wiggled your tooth for about a minute before it came out. "Thanks." You said. "Your welcome dear." He said back to you.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!