If You Are Going To Act Like A Animal Then You Will Become One

You were sitting in your bed. You had just woken up. You didn't want to go and see SCP-049. Not after everything that he had done to you. You sat there thinking. He was probably going to come find you soon. He didn't like when you ignored him. He would punish you for it. He would punish you for a lot of things. You heard footsteps. It was him. SCP-049 walked into the room. He was holding a box. He looked at you for a second or two before saying "Good morning dear.". You wondered what the box was for. He stopped in front of your bed. "So Y/N." He said. "You have not been behaving that well.". "I have thought of a way to help.". "You remind me of a very stubborn animal.". "So how about since you act like a animal you become one. You were confused. He then reached in the box and pulled out a collar. It was black and leather. It also has your name on it in what looked like gold. "Let me put it on you." He said as he tried to put it around your neck. You moved your head back. "Relax dear." He said. "Don't move.". You didn't move. He put the collar around your neck. After he was done he stepped back. "Now listen." He said. "Get down.". "What do you mean?" You asked. "Like a dog." He said. You then slowly got out of the bed and couched down. "Good." He said. "Now how about we watch TV?". "Sure." You said unsure. SCP-049 then walked to the doorway and turned around. He watched you follow him on your hands and knees. SCP-049 sat on the couch but you stayed on the floor. "You may come up here." He said. You climbed up onto the couch. "What do you want to watch?" He asked you as he grabbed the remote. "I don't know." You said. "How about a animal show?". You looked at him. He looked at you then said "I didn't mean... like... you.". "O-oh... ok." You said. "You seem really uneasy." He said. You didn't know what to say. "Relax love.". He said. "I am not going to hurt you.". After a second or two he pat your head. You tried to not look like you were afraid. "Are you afraid?" He asked you. "Y-yes." You said quietly. "Why are you afraid?" He asked you. "Be-because... y-you...your a-abusive." "You put a dog collar on me.". "Y-you also f-force me to l-love you.". You began crying. "You should learn to act right." He said. "I don't want to love you!" You shouted after a few seconds. "I won't!". SCP-049 then popped you on the head. "Bad dog.". You continued to cry. Even after you stopped crying you didn't watch TV with him. You just sat there sad.