If He Found Out You Faked Loving Him Because You Were Afraid Of Him

You saw your closest friend. You walked up to them. You had been thinking about what you were about to tell them for a while now. "Oh hi." You said. "Hello." Your friend said back to you. "Listen." You told them. "I haven't told anyone else this." You said quietly. "I don't really like SCP-049.". Your friend looked confused for a second then said "really?". "I've just been too afraid to say I don't like him." You continued. "Please don't tell anyone." You said. "I won't." Said your friend. "I can also go with you to tell him.". "Really?" You asked. "Now?". "Sure." Your friend said. "O-Ok." You said. "Come on." Your friend said. You both soon arrived at SCP-049s containment cell. "Do you want me to go in?" Your friend asked you. "yeah." You replied. "Also thanks." You said. "Your welcome." Your friend said back to you. You and your friend then entered SCP-049s containment cell. As you entered he looked up at you. "Bonjour." He said to you as he noticed your friend. "Bonjour to you as well." He said to your friend. Your friend introduced themselves then looked at you. After a second or two of them looking at you You decided to tell SCP-049. "Hey." You said. "Uh I uh- don't like you." You told SCP-049 in fear. He stared at you for a few seconds before saying "Pardon me?". "I've just been too a-afraid to tell you." You said. "Are you serious Y/N?" He asked you. "Yes." You replied. "I'm sorry." You said. "I am sorry for frightening you." He told you. "Would you like to leave?" He asked you. "Y-yes." You replied feeling relieved. Your friend looked at you and smiled. "Thanks." you said to SCP-049. "You to." You said to your friend. "You are welcome." SCP-049 told you. "Your welcome." Your friend said back to you. "If you do not mind me asking." SCP-049 said to you. "How did I frighten you?". You told him what made you afraid. "It is against a doctors oath to hurt a patient." He told you. "I assume this is goodbye." He said. "Yep" You said back to him. " au revoir" He said. "Goodbye." You said. You then turned around and left with your friend behind you.

Your Welcome! I hope you liked it!