He Finds You Hiding Under Your Bed While He's Trying To Cure You

You ran into your bedroom and imminently looked for a place to hide. You crawled under your bed as fast as you could. You tried to be as quiet as possible. "Y/N?" You heard SCP-049 call from somewhere else. You watched him walk into your room. "This won't hurt." He said as he began looking for you. After looking around the entrance of your room he made his way over to your bed. You looked at his feet. "Y/N?" You heard. You watched in horror as he slowly crouched down. He looked at you. You screamed as started trying to get further under your bed. "There you are." He said. You started crying. "Y/N." He said "This will not hurt.". "Please!" You screamed through tears and fear. "I am trying to help you Y/N." He said. "Calm down.". "Would you like to come out?". "I won't touch you.". "I can't trust you!" You shouted. "I am not trying to harm you." He said. "I am trying to help you.". "I will stay away from you.". He then backed away. He was now on the other side of your room. You still didn't trust him. "If you love me you won't touch me!" you shouted. "I love you." he said back to you. "That's why I'm trying to cure you.". "Do not be afraid.". He started walking back towards you. "Wait!" You screamed. He crouched down. "Please you screamed through tears and fear again. "He reached his hand under you bed. You watched as his hand moved towards you.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!