You Get A Splinter

You looked at the splinter in your thumb then walked up to SCP-049. "I got a splinter." You explained. He looked at you and then looked at your thumb. "See?" You asked after a few seconds. "Yes." Replied SCP-049. He walked over to his bag. He reached inside and then pulled out tweezers. He walked back over to you. He grabbed the splinter with the tweezers and pulled it out. "Thanks." You said. "You are welcome." He said back to you. "Yes." "That is all.".

Alternate Ending:

"Thanks." you said. "You are welcome." SCP-049 said back to you. "Oh dear." He said. "What is it?" You asked him. "I only removed half of it." He explained. "Do you see it?". You put your finger closer to your eye. You saw it. "Yep." You replied. "Do not be afraid." SCP-049 told you. "I can remove it." He then walked over to his bag. He put the tweezers back into the back and pulled out a needle. A wave of fear washed over you as you saw the needle. He turned around and said "Do not be afraid.". "What's that for?" You asked him. "I shall use it to remove the splinter." He replied now standing in front of you. You slowly moved your thumb towards him. "He grabbed your hand. You closed your eyes as he held your thumb still. "You soon felt something prick your thumb. You felt more pricks and a few seconds later they stopped. You felt SCP-049's hand get wiped across your thumb. "I am done now." He told you. You opened your eyes. You looked at your thumb. The splinter was gone. There was only a tiny hole. "Thanks." You said. "Your welcome." SCP-049 said back to you. "You were brave." He told you. "Thanks." you said.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!