Speed Dating

I got the inspiration for this from this video.

Dr. Bright had gathered researchers and safe SCPs in the cafeteria. You would have five minutes to talk to another person and then Dr. Bright would ring a bell and you would go to a different table. You were single so you decide to try it. You were a little... well you didn't know what to think about SCPs dating you for five minutes. You walked into the cafeteria doors. "Greetings!" Dr. Bright said. There were quite a few people there. "Hi." You said back to him. After a bunch of people showed up Dr. Bright told everyone to sit down at a table. He explained the table rotations. He then started a timer for five minutes. You were sitting in front of SCP-049. "Hello." He said. "Hi." You said back to him. "What would you like to talk about?" He asked you. "I don't know" you replied. "What do you like to do?". "I like to work on cures and medicine." He replied. "Interesting." You replied. You were actually liking him. You had been a little interested in SCP-049 actually. You were pretty glad to be on a date with him. Even if it is just for five minutes. You two talked to each other and then you two were a thing.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!