If He Cured You But Instead Of Being A Zombie He Could Control You

You walked to SCP-049s containment cell. Everything was going normal. That all changed when you entered though. He looked at you before saying "Oh dear!". You wondered why he seemed worried. He then got up and walked over to you. "Where have you been?" He asked you sounding like he was panicking. "What's wrong?" You asked him. "Y/N." He replied. "I'm afraid you have The Pestilence.". "Oh no!" You thought as you started backing up. "Do not be afraid." He told you. "The cure is painless.". "No." You said in fear. He started walking towards you. You tried to open the door but he was too close. You went around him. "I assure you my cure is most effective." He told you as he stood still. "No I-I don't want to be cured." You shouted. You then shouted "Of what?". "The Pestilence." SCP-049 told you. "P-Please!" You shouted as he cornered you. "This won't harm you." He told you. "This will cure you.". You closed your eyes as he reached out to you. You heard him say something. "I love you."

You woke up. You were confused. You were on a table. You noticed SCP-049 looking down at you. That's when you realized. You screamed. "You are welcome." He said to you. "Wait." You thought. "I'm not a zombie?". You got off the table and asked him "Why am I not a zombie?". "I modified my cure." He replied. Suddenly your arm was moved forward. He shook your hand. You couldn't control your arm. "What?" You quested panicking. "You are welcome." He said to you. "You backed away from him.". "Can he now control me?" You thought. "You are welcome." He said to you again. A few seconds later he said "I told you it would be painless.". SCP-049 could now control you whenever he wanted to. "Pl-Please!" You said kind of loudly. "Don't control me.". "I will not." SCP-049 told you. "Th-thanks." You replied. "You are welcome Y/N." SCP-049 said. "What else did you do?" You asked. "I have done nothing but cure you." He replied. You became a little calmer although you didn't know if you could trust him. You became quiet. SCP-049 sat on his bed and started writing. He could now control you whenever he wanted.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!