You kick Yandere SCP-049 And He Punishes You

SCP-049 crouched down in front of you. He tried to hug you but you kicked him. "Get away from me!" You shouted. He stepped back and looked at you for a few seconds. "So your going to be like that?" He asked you. "Stay away from he you shouted at him. "Very well then." He said. "Just remember that this was your choice.". You became worried. You watched as he walked over to his bag. He reached inside and pulled a scalpel out. "Wait!" You said as he turned to you. You watched helplessly as he walked closer to you holding a scalpel. "All I wanted to do was give you a hug.". "Perhaps this will teach you.". "You said it was a doctors oath to never hurt a patient!" You shouted trying to convince him. "You are not a patient." He told you as he stopped in front of you. "This does not apply to you.". You screamed as he walked behind you. "Do not move or I will mess up.". "You will feel even more pain.". "Hopefully after this you shall feel some remorse for your actions.". You screamed as you felt him grab your arm. You then felt the scalpel slowly start to make a cut across your arm. "Good job not moving." He told you as he walked by. You just cried. What else were you gonna do? You sat there. In a chair. Tied up. With your arm stinging. "I'm sorry Y/N SCP-049 said. "Do you feel remorse?".

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it! Also we are 4 oneshots away from oneshot 49! It will be a special oneshot!

Bye!