SCP-049 Yandere Alphabet|Oneshot 49 Special

Welcome! Since this is oneshot 49 it is going to be special! I did some research and I found what I was looking for. Your welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He would give you hugs and tell you he loves you everyday. Sometimes he may write poems for you when your asleep at night and when you wake up there will be one on your nightstand.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He won't want to and most likely without a doubt won't kill anymore. If they hurt you then he will probably kill them. He would then turn them into a zombie to keep you from escaping. If he gets messy he will clean himself up and will try to not let you see it.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He will be very polite and nice to you. If you try to escape though then he may mock you while punishing you though.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

No. Also if you are shy or don't talk to him then he will explain to him that if you don't want a hug or something then you can say so.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He would show you all of his heart. Be careful trying to outsmart him though. He is very intelligent.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would tell you not to. If you keep doing it then he would punish you.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He does not see it as a game. He does not enjoy you trying to escape.

Worst Experience: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Probably him cutting you with a scalpel to punish you. If not then perhaps it would be watching him preform surgery.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He imagines you to living together happily. Also he imagines you two finding The Perfect Cure.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

If someone flirted with you or something then he would immediately tell them that he is already with you.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He would give you a lot of hugs and compliments.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He would tell you he loves you like in my other story "Clear Of The Pestilence But Not Love". If you say no though then he will be sad and tie you up.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

No. He is a polite gentleman around you and everyone else.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He would cut your arm with a scalpel. Perhaps both arms. He would warn you not to move or he could mess up and cut you worse. He does not want to make you drip blood. Or cut you to bad.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

None unless you don't behave. If you don't then he may tie you to a chair. Perhaps he will tie your legs up to. Also he may make you where a blindfold in the chair. Another thing he may also put a cloth over your mouth.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Very. If you kick him then he will tell you not to. If you do it again he will tell you he is going to punish you if you do it again. If you do it again then he will punish you. He will also wait forever for you to love him.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He will. He will probably continue to work but will be sad and think about you.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He would not regret abducting you and would probably never let you go.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

He never really loved anyone like you. He was also busy curing people and working. That was until The SCP Foundation would not let him cure people. Then he met you.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He would feel terrible and have a ton of remorse if he thinks it's his fault. If he is punishing you though then he would feel bad but he would be glad you are learning a lesson hopefully.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He would be very nice and polite. A absolute gentleman.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Maybe sayings it's a technology thing to go outside or whatever your trying to do. He might believe you. You can also tell him it would be polite or you would like it. Perhaps he does really have a weakness.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

If you misbehaved then yes. Other then that no. He would tell you that he would never harm you unless you misbehaved.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He would got very far. He would tell you loves you all the time.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

He wouldn't snap. He would wait forever.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Probably from preforming surgery around you a lot and scaring you with his medical stuff.

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!