51. P*ssy Slayer

(TW: SMUT. Skip if comfortable with threesome F/M/M, corruption, face fooking, more to come. Chew slowly.)

The carnal desire that was suddenly alight in Giyuu's eyes, you didn't like that at all.

Giyuu wanted you.

He wanted to use you to ruin himself.

Already, you felt him run a finger run down your folds.

He experimentally slipped inside for a few seconds, exploring your sacred cavern and the spots that made you squeal and moan involuntarily.

When Giyuu withdrew mumbling something about how nice you were for being so wet, his eyes were in love with how your elixir clung stubbornly to his fingertip.

"Stop staring already. Eat."

Muzan's voice reminded you that he was still there.

Although he now stood by your side and had begun pinching and playing with your pebbled nipples, he continued to watch you and Giyuu—amused, no doubt.

Dutifully, Giyuu placed his fingers by his mouth.

His tongue lolled out to lick, lick, and lick, the burst of your sweet and tangy flavors encouraging his spit to trail from nails to knuckles to wrist.

You could tell he wasn't even a tad bit disappointed by your juices.

He was addicted.

"Just as delicious as you said."

The two men chuckled together, sharing a signal of agreement that you didn't think would have ever been possible between demon and demon slayer.

Nervous sweat immediately broke out onto your skin.

Their combined gazes made you feel suddenly vulnerable and nervous.

They were simply overwhelming, knowing that they were both so big compared to your small figure.

With Muzan and Giyuu on the same team now, the sky was the limit in terms of what plans they had in store.

There was absolutely no way you'd let yourself turn into a cute little submissive cumhole for both men.

So, how?

How could you get out of this?

"Can I," you started, then gulped. "Can I brush my teeth at least?"

Silence.

But that silence immediately crumbled when it was replaced with laughter that echoed in the dining room.

The rumbles were followed by your husband grabbing your chin and turning you in his direction.

"You thought that you could get out of this?" Muzan chuckled, voice filled with such hysteria and a primal need.

"Brushing's for later. My dick's for breakfast, honey."

Before you could completely process the statement, he squeezed your cheeks together.

He forced your jaw open for him so obediently, as though you were already begging for him to defile your chaste mouth in your subconscious.

Noticing the adequate opening, Muzan raked through your hair. 

The sheer size of his large hands completely overshadowed your pretty little head.

Pulling roughly at your strands, he thrusted his cock into the small hole you'd created for him, wrapping his throbbing dick with your soft lips and coaxing a moan out of himself.