52. Two in One

(TW: SMUT. Skip if comfortable with threesome F/M/M, double penetration, pregnancy sex, raw dogging, size kink, real tears here. More to come.)

Such filth escaping your lips was the last straw.

While your chest heaved shakily between pants, Muzan's satisfied gaze and Giyuu's astounded one returned to your face.

Standing shoulder-to-shoulder, they watched.

They took in how your body glistened faintly with sweat, your back still flushed against the tabletop.

While you peered up at them through tear-glazed eyes, your lashes fluttered innocently as though you hadn't said a thing.

Were you even aware of what you had asked for?

Did you understand that you were practically ordering these two men to just break you?

No, you didn't.

You didn't have a single damn clue who you had sold your soul to, the power you were placing in their hands.

This was dangerous.

This was particularly bad given that your opportunistic husband was selfish.

So, if you told Muzan to go for the sky, he would always go after the stars.

"You heard that, pussy slayer?"

Hand still pushing your legs back, your husband peered down at your lubricated folds, dragging his pointer finger through the moist mess that remained clenched around the Water Pillar's dick.

Muzan chuckled darkly.

He simply loved how you amazingly wet you were.

"My little cutie can handle both of us, after all."

Mumbling mindless agreements, your body shuddered violently from the combination of your husband's words and skilled touch.

"We'll take care of you, alright?" Muzan cooed.

His fingers trailed from your aching clit before ghosting along the length of your slit as well as the base of Giyuu's cock.

"My wife's been such a good girl," Muzan had to hide the laugh that bubbled from his throat. "You're so pretty, only for us."

Meanwhile, an extended pause from Giyuu contrasted with his more vocal attitude earlier.

His handsome, typically detached expression was now replaced by a disagreeing frown.

He only watched as Muzan pressed one finger in slowly next to the Water Pillar's own swollen member.

With Muzan's forefinger and Giyuu's cock settled into your pussy, the expansion darkened your vision, forcing your back to arch unwillingly.

Alarm settled fast in your stomach.

Everything was a bit too intense for you, but Muzan was barely giving you time to adapt.

He already added a second finger.

Not only that, but your husband had started to move his digits very carefully, grinning with exuberant joy because Giyuu—your childhood friend, Mr. Tomioka—was filling up your hole with him.

A few tears stealthily slipped past your now tightly closed eyes.

This felt good.

This felt absolutely unreal.

In fact, you had to throw your head back from the overwhelming sensations, sobbing shamelessly while you gripped desperately at nothing.

The only thing you could say was "more, more, fill me more" because all other coherent thoughts had long since been forgotten.