53. Submissive and Breedable

(TW: I suggest reading from Chapter 50. Skip if uncomfortable with explicit language, double penetration, pregnancy sex, breeding kinks. Special, longer chapter! Two hands on the phone.)

The world spun around you in a feverish blur.

While your body was sandwiched between the dining table from below and Giyuu from above, Muzan was standing very comfortably between your parted legs.

Their uncomfortable stretch had melted away.

Instead, the pain gave rise to a smooth and velvety self-indulgence that trapped you in a sweet spell.

You felt it all.

Each of the two men would partially slide their erections out of your dripping cunt.

They would leave their tips situated perfectly in your folds before pressing themselves in again as deep as possible.

The crazy thing was that Muzan and Giyuu were cooperating.

They were taking turns.

In rhythm, their cocks—coated well with your slick—glided against each other, balls smacking together as they took turns bottoming out.

The scene was so lewd, so dirty.

One of them would rut forward as the other drew back, ensuring that your little sweet spot were continuously stroked.

You threw your head back to sob shamelessly, your arms and thighs surely trembling now.

"Just like that," you gasped, nails leaving crescent marks on your husband's forearm and the demon slayer's back. "Fuck me just like...that."

Instinctively, you bit hard at your lower lip. spreading your legs wider to guide them deeper.

Your name? Your age? Your birthday?

With eyes pressed shut, you didn't even know anymore.

What you did know was that you wanted them harder, you wanted them faster.

You wanted them to absolutely wreck you.

With two men practically fucking the brains out of you, you wanted to be absolutely sure that you wouldn't even remember how to walk after this.

Besides, did that even matter anymore?

"Don't squeeze my dick like that, or I'll fucking cum."

Your eyes flew open to see Giyuu panting, eyes half-lidded as he was already clinging onto his last thread of self-restraint.

He was simply the most inexperienced in the room.

Naturally, he was overwhelmed.

Even while thrusting, his dick pulsed greatly inside of you, massaging your sore hole as he leaned forward to hug you close.

Giyuu's warmth only made you unconsciously clench your walls around him even more.

This time, the constriction had him doubling over, resting his head into the space by your neck.

"Heck," the Water Pillar muttered under his breath in a warning tone.

His voice was heavy.

He really would not be able to handle any more.

"Don't. Do. That. Again."

"Do that again."

All heads turned to Muzan.

His eyes were rolled back and brimmed with tears, the joy of stuffing his wife with his mortal enemy just too gratifying for the demon king.

"Squeeze him, princess. Let him cum in you," he commanded. "Drain him dry."