𝟑𝟐~ 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

In this very moment I'm proud but sad right now that my baby sister had to become an assassin at such a young age. We'd all heard about the killer, but we didn't know who he or she was or more precisely, who our sister was. The method of killing, the ruthlessness, the dearth of mercy, and the fact that no one ever saw her face says a lot.

And now she's in this state because of that fucker. I'm just waiting for the right moment to get my hands on him.

I've never wanted to kill anyone so desperately but him because he hurt my baby. I know I'm not displaying any emotion, but I can only hold much long because inside i'm filled with guilt, pain and anger. everything just reminds me, I might lose her...we might lose her.

And i'm not ready to lose my sorellina..

~𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

We only had one day with her since she returned home. I never want to lose her; I remember all the times we used to hang out when I got home from school, the times she cuddled up with me, and the times I shared my freaking one day candy with her, melting to her cute little requests. those five years were the best years of my life with her in it.

A/N:( okay so with the one day candy, when i was little my mamma used to give me candies after she see's how i behave when my cousins visits and shit. it was horrible and i used to call it one day candies since i used to love sweets but not anymore :( anyways back to story)

Now, years later, I see my baby sister only to see how broken she is; I know she didn't tell us what she went through all those years, it's good to see her trying to act normal with us around but i don't think we have earned her trust just yet. i also feel it's going to be a long way to go but i'll be waiting for that chance she'll give me, give us. More especially, we never had the opportunity to discuss anything about her because she had just left for 'business' right after and returned to us in this state.

I look over papa's shoulder to see Alexander, my best friend. As if sensing my gaze, he looks over to me and gives me a guilty worried look. for a fact, I know is Alexander is a cold-hearted little bitch who never shows emotions, not to mention the sentence he blurted out before I could sense a double meaning to it.

i should keep an eye on this bastard friend..

~𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

The first time I saw her after all those years at the police station, a new hope ignited within me because, as the second youngest after elle and gio, I had responsibilities that I neglected. Everyone knows how rash I became after losing Elle. I began drinking at a young age, street fighting with my anger out of control and fucking every woman in sight.

I needed to forget the pain in my heart; I'd always wanted a sister, and when I finally got one, the years I spent with her weren't filled with good memories except for a few that I don't remember well. After that day, she returned to us, I stopped fucking around and tried my best to behave, but one phone call was all it took for me to go back to my old ways of dealing with my pain.

While my baby sister is in that state, I'm fucking a self interested slut in a storage room. I'm a damned stupid brother. I'm pathetic what the hell am I doing?. I yanked her out and threw her away while zipping up my pants. "Get the hell out of my face," I yell.

I wander to a toilet and wash my face and hands, when I look in the mirror, I see a dead person, my eyes red, and my hair messy. I fix my hair and face before walking out to see if everyone is still there.

I walk into a corner and silently pray that the person up there does not steal the light of my life...my sorella.(sister)

~..~

Hey you beautiful people! Okay this chapter isn't finished yet I accidentally posted it but i think its good so here a chapter.:)
I also changed eduardo to alejandro as i had difficulty with that name lmao:D
i'm still on vacation but tonight i was free so i started writing.
Hope you like the chapter and goodnight.🤍 BA BYE!

~Elle🤍