Chapter 2

Y/N POV
Your alarm goes off at 6 am. You groan.
Do I really need this job?
You're fucking tired and the jetlag doesn't help either, but slowly you get out of your bed and start your day. You put on some camouflage pants from the army and a black shirt. It's the most comfortable for you and you are able to move freely in case you need to fight. After making sure you look somewhat good, you eat some cereals, grab your keys, and make your way to the garage.
You get on your black motorcycle and drive to Ms. Olsen. As you arrive, you jump off your motorcycle and take off the helmet.
Ms. Olsen opens the door shortly after you rang the bell.
"Good morning, Ms. Olsen."
"Good morning to you too. You're ready for today?", she asks sweetly.
"As ready as I'll ever be. What's your plan?", you answer with a smile.
"I'm going to work now. It could get late. Due to the pandemic, we have a lot to catch up with. Do you have any plans for this evening?"
"No, I got time."
"Great."

Alfred, her driver, drives both of you to her workplace.
"So how does it feel to be back?", she asks trying to make some light conversation to break the silence during the ride.
"Strange. Here's everything like it used to be, like I've never been away. Although much happened in the time I was gone.", you answer honestly.
"Yeah, I can imagine. Well not I cannot, because I never experienced the things you did, but I can definitely understand you. But I'm sure, you'll find your way."
"I think so too, it will just take some time." You pause. "So what move are you currently filming?"
She laughs. "You know Marvel, right?"
You nod. "But I have to admit, that I haven't watched every movie."
Ms. Olsen fakes a pout. "Now that makes me a bit sad, but at least you know some. Anyway, we're filming a new Marvel movie. That means nobody knows anything. Even I didn't get the whole script."
"How does that work?", you answer curiously.
"Well, we get our texts, but nothing more.", she explains. You hum.

You continue with your small talk until you arrive. You get out of the car quickly and open the door for her.
"Ooh a gentlewoman. Thank you.", she flashes a smile.
"No problem. I just wanna make sure, you get out of the car safely."
"Oh, because there can so much happen. Yeah, it's pretty dangerous to get out of a car.", she says sarcastically. You roll your eyes and shrug.
"You never know.", you reply.
"Well, we're going to film for the next few hours. So, you have some free time. You can do whatever you want, leave the set or stay in my trailer, whatever you like.", she offers.
"Okay, I think, I'll go in the city. There's a lot I have to catch up with. So, just give me a call, if you need me back.", you say goodbye.
Ms. Olsen nods. "Alright, see you later then."

You stroll through the streets and pass several shops. You enter one, which sells electronical stuff and decide to buy a smart watch, cause an idea came up to your mind.
After your little shopping trip you end up in a park. You sit down on a bench and observe your surroundings. It's what you're best at. A gentle breeze runs through your hair and you take a deep breath. That was something you surely missed. The air is much different here. Like you can actually breathe without your lungs turning to dust. A football rolls over and stops at your feet. You bend down and pick it up.
"Is this yours?", you ask the little boy, who ran over to you. He nods.
You smile. "Here you go."
He takes the ball and looks at you shyly.
"Are you from the army?", he asks curiously.
"Not anymore, but I was.", you confirm.
"So, you're a hero, right? You protect our country.", his eyes light up.
"I just did what I had to do. I wouldn't exactly call me a hero. But yes, I did my best to protect our people and our country."
"That's so cool!", he shouts excitedly.
Suddenly your phone rings and you see that Ms. Olsen is calling you.
"Sorry, buddy I have to answer that call.", you excuse yourself.
"That's okay. Have good day!", he waves goodbye.
"Hello.", you answer the call.
"Hey, we already shot all our scenes for today. Can you come back?"
"Yeah, sure. I'm on my way.", you hang up and make your way back.

"There you are! Finally!", Ms. Olsen greets you, as you arrive.
"I'm sorry. The next time I'll stay closer to you.", you apologize.
"It's alright. Are you ready to go?"
"Just one moment.", you reach in your bag and pull out the smartwatch. "Here, I got you a present."
"A smartwatch?", she quirks an eyebrow. "And you already opened it?!", she smiles confused.
"Well, yeah I had to make some adjustments. Do you see this button? If you press it, I'll get an immediate emergency call. So, if you need my help and I'm not around for some reason, you press the button and I come to you.", you explain. Ms. Olsen doesn't say anything for a moment, and you begin to feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was a bad idea.
"Or you don't do that. I mean, it's only if you want to. I totally understand, if-"
"It's great.", she cuts you off. "Really! I like it. It's very thoughtful of you, thank you.", she gives you a sweet smile and you sigh in relief.
"Okay, good. So where do we go now?"
"Back to my house. Robert invited me to a party this evening, so I have to get ready and put on some fancy clothes.", she answers.
"Do you want me to come to?"
"Yeah sure. Somebody has to save me from all the people who take themselves way too important.", Ms. Olsen jokes.
"Aren't they your friends?"
"Not all of them. Robert loves his parties and he knows a lot of people, so it's going to be very crowded.", she answers.

You drive back to her home in a comfortable silence.
While Ms. Olsen get changed, you sit down on the couch in the living room and wait for her. You scroll through your phone and look at some photos. You pause as a particular one shows up. It's a group photo of your unit back in Afghanistan. You're standing in front of a big tent in the middle of the desert with big smiles on your faces. That was the last time you were truly happy. And the last time you have seen all of them.
"Are they friends of yours?", a voice appears right behind you. She startles you.
You clear your throat. "Yeah.", you turn off your phone and stand up to look at her.
You suppress a gasp. Ms. Olsen looks beautiful. She wears a cute green dress emphasize her eyes.
"You look beautiful.", you say as you look her up and down.
"Thanks.", she replies. "I thought, I go with your color. Since green camouflage pants are the only ones you seem to have." A smirk appears on her face.
"Oh, if they are inappropriate, I'll wear something else. They're just the best to fight in. You know in case I need to protect you."
"No no no.", she says quickly. "I like the uniform style. It looks ... hot."
Your cheeks get hot. Did she just flirt with you?
You scratch your neck. "Uhm thanks, I guess."
"Well, let's go now. Alfred is already home. Is it okay for you to drive?"
"Yeah sure."