I never said that i was sad

Quackity sat in his office after Sapnap had broken up with him to be with just Karl. He gets a knock on his door before seeing a familiar face, "Wilbur Soot." "As I live and breathe. Good afternoon Quackity." The duck boy looked at the other male confused. Wilbur smiled and sat in front of him, "I heard what Sapnap did. What a shame I'm sorry Quackity." "It's not your fault.  He just wasn't right for me." He said taking the rings off and putting them in a drawer. Wilbur sighed putting his feet on the desk, "Well I'm still sorry." "Wilbur I'm fine."  Wilbur nods before Quackity pushed his feet off the desk. He laughed at this he found it hot, "Still as perfect as the day I died." "I'll take that-" Quackity looked at him confused as to why he was here, "So why are you here Wilbur?" "Truth?" Quackity nods. He didn't want to deal with his sh*t, "I missed you. I missed seeing you every day laughing with you." "Maybe you should of thought about that before I don't know blowing up an entire nation and becoming like your father." Wilbur nods understanding getting up to leave, "Fair enough.." He opened the door walking out.

Quackity sighed watching this. He soon smoked his cigarette due to stress and he fell asleep at his desk for the hundredth time that month. Slimecicle went to check up on him and sighed picking him up to bring him to his room bumping into Wilbur on the way there, "I'm sorry Wilbur from L'manburg!" "It's fine I guess. I can take him to his room if you want." Slimecicle nods handing the boy to Wilbur seeing he was stronger. He then brought him to his room and covered him with his blanket "Goodnight Quackity." He left to go to his own room with a yawn, Wilbur made it to his room laying down with a sigh.