I burn for you

Wilbur grabbed his guitar and book and started to play the song. Quackity grew a dark red listening smiling swaying slightly before he put the guitar down for the last line of the song and kissing Quackity with a smile, "I burn for you. Your warm my heart." Wilbur said looking into his eyes, "Your so sweet to me Wilbur. I love you!" Quackity jumped up on his waist and hugged him. Wilbur held him close with a smile, "I love you too Alex. This was meant to be." "We were meant to be."

5up was sitting on the couch cuddling Fundy with a smile, "I love you Fundy. So much." Fundy smiled, "I love you too." He said looking into 5up's eyes before kissing him holding him close. 5up turned to him kissing him softly happily, "Fundy your love is like a flame that never goes out." He said with a huge loving smile before getting kissed again, Fundy smiled kissing him shocked. "I love you so much."

Later that day Wilbur and Quackity walked in the town soon seeing George hugging Dreams arm and kissing him, "You melt me." "Oh come on now." Dream blushed at George's words before kissing him again. Quackity looked at Wilbur with a smile, "Everything feels right." He said before Wilbur pulled him close and kissed him, "I love you Alex." "I love you too Wilbur... I'll never stop." Quackity said before kissing Wilbur again.

George walked over to the holding Dreams hand, "Wow took long enough for you boys to get together." Quackity smiled leaning against Wilbur's touch, "What can I say? I'm in love." George smiled looking at Wilbur, "If you break his heart I swear to god I will stab you like Philza did." Wilbur raised a brow genuinely concerned, "I'm not breaking his heart I promise that.