Family time

Later that day Quackity and Wilbur were back at the house cuddling as Fundy sat near them. Wilbur stroked his boyfriend's hair, "Your so sweet." "Thank you. I love you so much." Fundy giggled at his phone getting a text from 5up and smiling. Wilbur smiled and kissed his son's head, "Stay safe okay? I don't want you getting heartbroken again." "I will. Besides he's different he's sweet. I really like him" Fundy said getting another text soon calling the other boy and going to his own room. Quackity smiled snuggling Wilbur, "Sometimes we need rocky roads to get to the good ones." He admits as Wilbur played with Quackity's hair. "Very true. I love you." "I love you too."

5up snuck in through the window and sat near Fundy soon to cuddle him, "I missed you yesterday." 5up said to Fundy being held close. "I missed you too but it was my dads birthday I wish I could've invited you." He kissed 5up on the cheek with a smile completely in love. They snuggled for awhile.

Quackity smiled at him, "You know his boyfriend here now right?" "What? He's in his room- oh makes sense." Wilbur replied soon kissing Quackity. "What would you like for dinner?" "Pizza!" Wilbur smiled and ordered a large so Fundy and 5up could have some as well. Wilbur smiled holding Quackity close the whole time, "I love you so much Alex." "I love you more Wilbur."

The doorbell rings and Fundy was about to get it and 5up pulled him close to snuggle, "Your not leaving me your comfy also your so sweet to me." "But it's food you can come with me to get the door I'm sure my parents know your here." 5up nods and Fundy went to the front door holding 5up hand and taking the pizza and paying before putting it on the counter.