After mourn

After two months Quackity and Tommy felt better still hurt over their friends deaths but they were alright. Quackity was asleep cuddling near his fiancé. Wilbur kissed his head as Quackity began to wake up, "Good morning Wilbur." Quackity said with a smile. Wilbur smiled, "Good morning. How are you this morning?" Quackity looked at him yawning, "Pretty good. I've finally finished mourning last night. I feel...happy again." He hugged Wilbur with a smile. Fundy yawned and knocked on the door, "Can I come in?" "Yeah what's up Fundy?" Quackity asked as Fundy walked in tired, "I miss 5up. It's been months since I've seen him. He calls me every night but I want to see him again." Fundy said with a small smile. Quackity looked at him, "Then surprise him."
Some time passes and Fundy was walking to 5up's house soon bumping into him. "Fundy! I was just coming to see you! I'm sorry I wasn't there but with your family mourning I didn't want to-" Fundy kissed 5up, "Don't be sorry. I understand! I missed you." Fundy hugged him, "I missed you too Fundy. So much." He hugged him back not wanting to let go.

Tubbo was playing with Michael soon seeing a familiar face, Ghostboo smiled at him, "Hey boys." Tubbo jumped up and hugged his husband in tears, "Ranboo!" "That's me. I'm a ghost now." Michael started crying and hugged Ghostboo, "Boo!" "I missed you both." Tommy walked over to them to talk to Tubbo, "Holy sh#t. Ranboo?" "Why is everyone so surprised. Ghostbur happened once. That's funny we were both stabbed." Tommy shrugged, "True. But not all that funny." Tubbo looked at his husband in tears both happy and sad, "Don't leave me again.. please"

Wilbur held Quackity's hand walking around town, "When do you want to get married?" Quackity asked his fiancé, "I don't really mind when but we should plan. But I want to make sure this wedding is perfect." Wilbur answered soon kissing him, "I promise." Quackity kissed him with a smile.