Suck it up

Later that morning Karl knocked on the door with Sapnap, "I'll get it!" Wilbur went to the door and saw them. "Hey Wilbur. I'm so sorry about how Sapnap reacted earlier I didn't know he did that." He glared at Sapnap disappointed, Wilbur nods looking at them. "You shouldn't be apologizing to me." Sapnap crossed his arms as Quackity soon walked over, "Hey Karl. Hey Pandas." "That's fair."

Sapnap sighed looking at his ex. "I'm.. sorry for the way I acted before I was upset that you moved on so quickly I didn't have the right to be." Quackity looked at him, "Thank you but I don't forgive you.. You did a sh*tty thing." Sapnap frowned walking off with Karl. Wilbur looked at him, "There's my brave boyfriend." Quackity giggled at the pulling him down by his shirt and kissing him, "All yours"

"Would you like to hear a secret?" Wilbur asked before sitting on the couch with his lover, "Sure what is it?" "So when I was in hell with Jschlatt we dated.. Now that's not the point but he broke my heart too. I wanted you to know that." Quackity nods understanding before hugging Wilbur tightly knowing that. He knew that Wilbur wouldn't hurt him and he wouldn't hurt Wilbur. Wilbur hugged him close before kissing his head, "Alex I just want you to know that I won't betray your trust because I really love you." "Thank you Wilbur me too.. about you." He giggled at his own words before kissing him again. Wilbur held onto him kissing him, "Let's go take a walk we've been in the house all morning." "Alright Wilbur let's go." Quackity said standing up putting on Wilbur's jacket, "It looks cute on you." "Thanks. It just smells nice..and feels comfortable.." Quackity blushed as he said these words.