Love taste

Quackity was walking in town to tell Slimecicle he was taking a week off of work. After he did so he walked around the town a bit, Just then Skeppy ran in before bumping Quackity, "Skeppy? I thought you died." "Well this b*tch is back. And looking for Bad have you seen him?" Quackity shook his head still confused before he heard him, "Language! I know that voice anywhere!" Bad said running to Skeppy and hugging him tight, "I'm so sorry I just wanted you back!" "No I'm sorry I went to the egg to save you and I failed I became a monster I'm sorry." The boys hugged for awhile.

Wilbur soon walked up behind the duck boy and hugged him, "Hey lovely" "Hey~" He said back to Wilbur before kissing him. Tommy walked out to see this, "Oh come on Wilbur you said it wasn't at that level." "Well Tommy I said 'I don't think it's at that level yet' so in my defense I didn't Lie" Tommy crossed his arms with a sigh, "I need a girlfriend." He said walking off. Quackity laughed at this. He then looked at Wilbur with a smile still shocked that Tommy predicted it. "Wow.. Finally this feels right." He hugged onto him. Wilbur held his boyfriend close, he was so happy that he knew Quackity was happy. Quackity held onto him before kissing him again.

Friend walked close to the boys and stood next to Wilbur before Quackity pet him, Friend leaned against the touch happily. Wilbur smiled starting to remember, "Friend-!" This cause Friend to be happier. Wilbur hugged Friend with a smile before kissing his head. Quackity smiled at them, "I'm gonna go get some breakfast would you like something?" Wilbur looked at him with a smile and held his hand, "I'll come with you." Quackity smiled shocked seeing none of his ex partners did this.