Another song about love

Wilbur was playing his guitar in the living room helping teach Quackity how to play. "So you press your finger on this string to play the C note. Then you just strum the strings down here." Quackity nods looking at Wilbur soon playing a few notes, "I did it!" His phone started to ring, "What's up Slimecicle?" "Quackity from Las Nevadas. Technoblade from The Syndicate is here to see you." Quackity sighs getting up, "I'll be there soon." He hung up and looked at him, "I have to go I'll be back as soon as I can." He kissed Wilbur before leaving.

Wilbur played the guitar starting to sing a new melody. "My love burns for you.. that could be a good song." He smiled grabbing his notebook and writing lyrics along with the notes of how the song should go. Fundy walked in to see this, "Inspired? Wow you really like him." "Yeah. I really do he's amazing." Fundy smile getting a message from 5up causing Fundy to giggle. "Sorry I'm really happy i love him." "Go see him if you want." Fundy smile running to him.

Quackity was talking with Technoblade, "So want me to give Wilbur and Tommy this note?" "Yes I'm Going away for a few months I need time to myself seeing my wither girlfriend left me." Techno said as Quackity nods looking at him, "Stay safe okay?" "Alright bye Big Q." He walked away and Quackity took the two notes and gave Tommy's note to Tommy and he walked back to Wilbur.

Wilbur smiled at him seeing him, "Quackity I wrote you a song! What's that?" "It's from Technoblade he wanted you and Tommy to have this." The letter read,
'Dear Wilbur I wanted to say I am sorry for anything I did to you. I'm going away for a few months I'll see you when I'm back. 
- love Your brother figure Techno'
Wilbur nods, "Oh alright.. " he looked at Quackity in love, "Do you want to hear the song?"