Spring wedding

A few weeks pass after Wilbur and Quackity's planning. "I can't believe it. We're getting married next week!" Quackity said excited. Wilbur nods happily, "And my son is going to marry us together. I can't wait to be your husband." Quackity soon kissed him with a smile. After a few minutes a familiar face knocks on the door, Quackity stood up and went to opened the door to see, "Slime?... Your back?!" "Yep!" Quackity hugged him with a smile. Wilbur walked out and smiled taking a deep breath, "That's my doing. I went to Dream I begged him for this and it worked." Quackity smiled at his words leaning against him after hugging Slimecicle. "Slime..will you still be my best man for the wedding next week?" "Of course! I'm so happy for both of you."
Fundy was buying a book to study to help marry them together bumping into 5up, "You're back!" "Fundy!" 5up ran and hugged Fundy, "I missed you Fundy!" "I missed you more. Hey so my dad is getting married next week will you be my date to the wedding?" "Yes!"

After some time days pass and Technoblade walked to Wilbur's house, the news about the wedding has spread a lot and he wouldn't miss it for the world seeing Wilbur and Tommy were like brothers to him. Techno knocked on the door. Quackity was talking to Wilbur with a smile hearing the knocks. Wilbur got up, "I'll be back." Wilbur walked to the door and saw Techno and hugged him, "What are you doing here?! I thought you left?" "I did leave but I heard about the wedding and I couldn't miss my brother figures wedding!" Wilbur nods and smiled, "I'm glad your here. Would you like to come inside and help us plan?" "Nah I should get home and clean up before the wedding. Cya around." Wilbur shut the door and walked to Quackity with a smile and kissed his cheek, "Did you set that up?" "Not completely I just made sure people spread the word." Wilbur smiled pulling him close.

Days passed and it was the day of the wedding. Quackity was getting ready in a hotel room and he was excited but nerves took over for a moment, "Will I even be a good husband?..." He grabbed the phone and called Wilbur nervous. Wilbur saw the call and smiled soon answering,"How's my soon to be husband?" "Nervous actually. I'll be a good husband right? I failed once-." "You didn't fail that was Jschlatt's fault. You'll be a great husband. I'll see you later Fundy need help setting something up." Quackity relaxed and kissed the phone, "See you tonight I'll be the one in white. Mwah." A few hours pass and it came time for Quackity's to walk down the isle. The moment he did Wilbur's smile grew brighter, "Alex you look beautiful." "You look handsome." They said their vows and Fundy smiled, "I pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss!" Quackity hugged him tightly kissing him with a bright smile.

((I hope you liked the story I'll make more stories like this!))