He knows

Sam had walked to the cell to give Dream food soon to see he wasn't there anymore, "Sh*t! How did I not see this!" He ran out of the prison looking around. "Dream escaped!" Tommy started to have a panic attack, "What?!" Wilbur ran over and hugged Tommy, "He won't hurt you again that's promise."

Dream was walking around and he saw George with a smile, "Hey." "Dream!" George runs over and hugged him tightly, "I missed you Gogy!" "I missed you more!" Dream hugged him tightly soon kissing him softly, "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt anyone. I just lost it in that cell trust me I'm not gonna be harmful again." George nods hugging him tightly in tears happily. Sam soon enough found them together, "Dream! You have to go back to prison." "Please don't make me! I love him Sam. He's all I have left please don't take me from him again." Sam looked at him before letting him go but he still didn't trust him much.

Quackity was rubbing Tommy's back after hearing the news, "No he's not going back to prison but he's with George and we know George won't let him hurt anyone." Tommy takes deep breath calming down nodding as he relaxed, "Your right.. Thanks Big Q." Wilbur walked over with hot chocolate mugs for the three of them, "Here you go Tommy. Here love" Quackity and Tommy took their cocoa and smiled. Wilbur kissed Quackity softly as Tommy got up to hang with Ranboo and Tubbo. Wilbur held Quackity's free hand as they kissed, "I love you Alex." "I love you too Wilbur. What you did for your brother today was so amazing." Wilbur smiled blushing as he drank his coffee laying Quackity's head on his own shoulder.