I finally feel found

Quackity was walking outside holding Wilbur's hand, he had a huge smile. In all honesty he was in love, "Hey Quackity from Las Nevadas! I'm happy you found your lover." Slimcicle said walking off bumping into Purpled, "Oh I'm sorry.. Purpled" "Just call me Grayson."

Wilbur chuckled walking with his duck boyfriend before kissing his hand. "Hey Alex? May I ask why you fell for me?" Quackity took a deep breath wondering, "Well I guess you caring about my mental health helped me falling for you. Also when you held me that day and I felt safe.. I felt different with you then the others." Wilbur was shocked and he hugged him close picking him up a bit kissing him. Quackity held onto him kissing him back with a smile.

In all honesty Quackity finally felt whole again, like the rips in his heart were bandaged back together. He wrapped his arms and legs around Wilbur so he didn't fall as they kissed. "I love you so much Wilbur." He said leaning his forehead against Wilbur's. Wilbur smiled kissing his boyfriends nose with a smile, "I love you too. So very much"  He stroked his back with the tip of his fingers kissing the duck boys whole face, "Wilbur that tickles!" Quackity laughed happily. "Would you like me to stop?" Wilbur asked before his boyfriend shook his head no soon getting a bunch of kisses again with a huge smile in love.

Friend ran over to the boys scared before seeing Dream walking towards them, "Well well well why isn't it the b*tch who killed one of my best friends!" Quackity growled getting on his own feet and glaring at Dream, "Oh and why isn't it the boy who tried to steel my book to revive his ex husband." Dream said with a smirk. Quackity spit at him growling as Wilbur stepped in front of him before grabbing Dream by his shirt, "Maybe he did but he had the right. But your a murderer Dream you killed my little brother." Dream squirmed holding his shirt trying to get free. Wilbur dropped him before watching him run. "You alright Alex?" "Yeah thank you."