Shall we kiss

Quackity smiled looking around as Wilbur wrapped an arm around the other, "By the way Wilbur you can call me by my real name if you'd like." Wilbur's eyes lit up after hearing this knowing he was gaining Alex's trust. "Noted." He said to sound calm about it. The movie played as A kissing scene came on, Wilbur took a deep breath pulling Quackity close kissing him softly. Quackity smiled kissing him back holding his cheeks as they kissed, "Alex I want you to know this between us I'm all in." "Me too Wilbur." He held onto him soon kissing him again in love, "Your not losing me ok?" "Okay good." Quackity laid in his arms about to fall asleep as Wilbur rubbed his head, he laid down holding Quackity soon falling asleep with him.

Fundy walked out due to a nightmare and he needed to talk to someone and he saw them cuddling soon walking back to his room instead. Quackity smiled cuddling Wilbur like a baby he felt different then he had with the others. Friend walked by and curled up by Wilbur's legs.

The morning came and Quackity woke up in the other brunettes arms and he smiled, "Good morning Wilbur. Good morning Friend." Wilbur yawned with a smile, "Morning Alex.." He said holding onto Quackity. The duck boy looked at Wilbur in the eyes as Wilbur smiled holding onto him, "Come with me Alex." Wilbur stood up with Quackity and stood in the grass. He held Quackity's cheek before kissing him, "Alex I wanted to tell you I'm not like the others. I'm not Schlatt and I'm not Sapnap or Karl. Just because I blew up L'manburg doesn't mean I would hurt you.. You fixed my broken melody." Quackity smiled leaning against his hand starting to tear up, "I trust you... I haven't felt this happy with someone in a long time." He said before kissing Wilbur again.