Hyperventilation under candy skies

After breakfast Quackity looked at Wilbur with a smile, "I never thought I'd find someone who actually cared for me the way you do." "Oh Alex..you shouldn't of even had to think that." Wilbur said putting his hand on Quackity's cheek rubbing it with his thumb. Quackity looked at him nodding starting to remember what he's been through himself trying not to cry he got up and went to go home. Wilbur followed him, "Alex? Hun are you okay?" "please don't call me Hun..Schlatt called me that after we fought.."

Quackity started to cry as he ran home and sat in the grass in tears having a panic attack, Wilbur ran to him and hugged him tightly rubbing his back. "Hey I'm not Schlatt. I'm not Sapnap or Karl. I'm Wilbur and I'm not going to hurt you." He kissed his head watching the duck boy try to get his breath under control. "Alex looked into my eyes okay? Breathe in." He counted for him, '1, 2, 3, 4,' Quackity started to calm down after taking deep breaths a few times. Wilbur rubbed his cheek with a small frown, "I love you okay? I won't let anything happen to you." Quackity leaned against his hand, "I love you too Wilbur. I just haven't been with someone like you before." He admits taking a deep breath relaxing and hugging onto him. Wilbur nods holding the duck boy close swaying a bit as he held him, "I'll always protect you okay?" Quackity nods hugging him.

Sapnap walked up to them, "I can't believe you cheated on Karl and I with the traitor!" Quackity looked down starting to cry more, "You left me..." Wilbur glared at Sapnap, "Don't be a liar Sapnap no one likes a liar." Sapnap crossed his arms looking at him. Quackity stood up and slapped him in tears, "You left me." Sapnap held where he was slapped before walking away. Wilbur held Quackity close rubbing his eyes, "I keep getting told I'm playing victim even though I am the f**king victim." "I know dear."