Happy birthday by the way

Quackity was sleeping in bed on the morning of his birthday, he was very happy. Wilbur walked in with a tray of breakfast and he kissed his head with a smile as Quackity started to wake up and smiled, "Good morning handsome. Happy birthday." Fundy tan on soon with a gift box, "Happy birthday." Quackity sat up taking the breakfast to eat and smiled, "Thank you guys. I'm going to have a great birthday I know it." He ate his breakfast and once he finished he took the gift from Fundy.

Fundy sat next to him watching him open his gift as his tail wagged. Quackity smiled as he looked at the picture of the three of them with a note that says 'Welcome to the family.' Quackity looked at Fundy and hugged him, "Thank you Fundy." "You're welcome." Wilbur smiled at them and left the room with the tray to set some things up. Quackity got dressed and smiled. Fundy looked at him, "Hey Quackity?.. You really are like a second dad for me." "Aw Fundy. You know by the way you can call me Alex as well if you'd like." Fundy smiled at him and hugged him again giggling. Quackity hugged him back and rubbed his head.

Hours pass and Quackity walked out to see a party and he smiled, "Wilbur you did all of this for me." "Well yeah It's your birthday." Wilbur kissed him and smiled. Quackity walked over to his friends. Tommy walked over to Wilbur and smiled, "You really love him don't you?" "Yeah I do. I want to be his husband one day." Tommy smiled at him, "You will be. I see the way you look at him and I see the way he looks at you. But if you hurt him god help me I will punch you in the throat." He said as Wilbur chuckled, "Don't worry I love him too much. I know he's the right one this time." Quackity ran to him with a smile, "I love you so much. This is amazing." They smiled at each other and kissed the other with a smile.