Burning pile

It's around a month since Wilbur and Quackity got together. Quackity was sitting outside just having a bad day. He lit a small bonfire outside and he was looking at the flames. Wilbur sat next to him and wrapped his arm around Quackity letting him cry, Quackity took his blazer off seeing it was the one Schlatt gave him when they were together and he threw it in the fire along with his beanie that Sapnap gave him. He had many beanies but he wore that the most, "I hate what they did to me." Quackity said in tears before hugging Wilbur tightly, "I know Alex I know. They suck for hurting you the way they did." Wilbur said as he burnt one of Schlatts sweaters and a note Sally wrote.

Quackity hugged onto Wilbur, Wilbur soon put out the fire and started to bring Quackity inside with him. Quackity was in tears hugging onto Wilbur, "You know I would never do that to you okay? I love you so very much." "I know.. I'm just really scared. Every-time I fell for someone they hurt me and your the first who hasn't hurt me I'm just scared." Wilbur nods holding him close and kissing his head rubbing his back, "Your safe with me. I won't hurt you."

Fundy walked out of his room walking outside with 5up and grabbing a green sweater that Dream gave him and 5up used the lighter and set it on fire watching it burn. "Thank you 5up." "Your welcome. I promise I'll be the best boyfriend!" Fundy nods with a smile soon looking into his eyes. 5up held onto him before kissing him for the first time. Fundy moved closer to him wrapping his arms around 5up and kissing him back.

Quackity started to laugh since Wilbur was tickling him to make him feel better and they looked into each other's eyes before kissing, "I love you Alex I won't ever leave you" "I love you too Wilbur so very much." They kissed again holding each other close.