That funny feeling

Later Quackity was sitting in the living room wrapping a blanket around himself still trying to get over that morning. Fundy knocked on the wall, "Quackity? May I come in?" Quackity nods ad Fundy sat next to him and hugged him, "I know how you feel.. Dream left me a few months ago actually almost a year ago and he blamed me." "Oh yeah.. at your wedding..I'm sorry that happened by the way. Dream is an a$$." Fundy looked at him as Wilbur sat next to Quackity with tea, "Here you go Alex." Quackity nods taking it. Fundy curled up against him, "You'll be happier again without those b@stards I promise." Quackity nods leaning against
Wilbur and he drank his tea with a sigh, he just wanted to forget about getting his heart broken.

Wilbur rubbed his head kissing his head as well to help him relax and it soon enough did. Fundy soon got up to leave them be, Quackity looked at Wilbur still frowning as Wilbur rubbed the back of the duck boy. "I love you Alex. So much." "I love you too Wilbur. So very much." He leaned against Wilbur before kissing him softly. Wilbur held onto him before kissing him back, "I'll make sure your happy again okay?"

Quackity nods feeling a funny feeling again, he didn't know if he would get hurt again but at the same time the feeling felt like he was safe this time. Wilbur rubbed his shoulder holding him close, Quackity's bad feeling went away after this seeing this never happened with his ex's. Quackity hugged onto him tightly with a slow tiny smile, "There's that beautiful smile again. I missed it all morning." Wilbur said with a smile drinking his own coffee. Quackity giggled slightly hugging him tightly, "I'm still trying to remember that your not the others." "I get it.. I mean my ex girlfriend who I had a baby with left so.." Quackity nods before kissing Wilbur holding onto him, "I'll make sure your happy okay Alex?" "Okay I'll do the same for you."