I love you

The morning after the proposal Quackity was smiling and doing work on his computer and research as Wilbur slept with his head on his fiancé's shoulder soon waking up hearing typing and he yawned, "Good morning Alex." "Oh your awake. Good morning Wilbur!" Wilbur smiled and kissed him on the lips, "What are you doing?" "I'm doing research for the wedding." Quackity said soon for Wilbur to speak again, "We don't have to get married right away besides I promise the wedding will be perfect." Quackity nods closing the computer as Wilbur kissed his neck, "It's early can we go back to bed?" Quackity nods laying back down with him and cuddling him as they both fell asleep again.

Hours pass and Wilbur wakes up holding Quackity close, "He's so cute when he's sleeping." Soon after Fundy ran in, "Dad! Wake Alex now something happened to Slimecicle!" Quackity soon woke up and ran with Fundy soon seeing Slimecicle, "Slime!!" He grabbed his hands trying not to cry. "Charlie get on sand!" Quackity looked at him, "Thank you Alex..for showing me what it's like to be human. Maybe I almost was.." Slimecicle sunk into the lava causing Quackity to burst into tears, "Slime! No!" Wilbur ran behind him and pulled him away from the lava and hugging him close. Quackity had tears streaming down his face as he hugged Wilbur tight soon turning to Purpled, "I hate you! You killed my best friend!!" Wilbur held him close so he couldn't go after Purpled. Fundy glared at Purpled.

Later that day Quackity was on the couch in tears after what had happened just that morning. Wilbur was sitting with him and rubbing his back, "Hey.. I know it hurts... but you're going to okay. He'll always remember you when he is in heaven." Quackity looked at him as he cried, "I could of saved him. But I was too late." Fundy walked in, "Hey Alex?... I made something for you. I think you'll really like it." Quackity nods and stood up still in tears following Fundy to the backyard soon seeing a stone with painted onto words that read; "Slimecicle loved by many and a beat friend to the best stepdad." Quackity sniffled and hugged Fundy, "That actually makes me feel a bit better. Thank you Fundy."