Meant to be yours

Weeks pass and Quackity was packing his bags. Wilbur was cleaning his room and such for Quackity since they were now living together in Wilbur's house. Quackity soon walked out of his old house and put a for sale sign on the lawn and he walked to Wilbur's house. Not long after he made it there and smiled walking into the house, "I'm officially home."

Fundy ran out of his room and hugged Quackity, "Hey Quackity! I'm glad you live here now." "Me too Fundy." Wilbur walked out and chuckled, "He got to you first I see." He walked over to his duck boyfriend and kissed him, "Hi." "Hey. I'm finally here it took me a few days to pack. Don't worry it's not a bunch only two boxes." Wilbur giggled nodding watching Fundy leave, "Alright you too have fun. But not too much fun." He said going to his room causing the other boys to chuckle. Wilbur wrapping his arm around Quackity, "Welcome home." Quackity smiled blushing and soon nodded, "I'm happy to be here."
Quackity smiled soon hugged onto Wilbur.

A few days pass and Wilbur was sitting in Quackity's office with a smile. Quackity walked in with a yawn not knowing Wilbur would be there, "Hey love." Quackity's eyes lit up and he hugged him tightly, "Wilbur! What are you doing here?!" "I wanted to see me amazing boy. I'm sorry I wasn't home yesterday I had to deal with Glatt. He kept trying to win me back." Quackity looked at him with a smile, "Did he kiss you? If so can I kill him again?" Wilbur chuckled and kissed his boyfriend, "Yes he kissed me but I already dealt with it okay?" "Oh okay. I should get to work will you stay?" Wilbur nods at the question and hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.