I choose you

The next morning Wilbur was thinking about how Sally came back, "Holy sh*t." Quackity was laying with him nervous, "Do you still like her?" "I don't know... I think I need time." Quackity nods getting up to walk home.

Glatt walked up to Quackity with a smile, "Hey Sugar pumpkin." "No. I am not getting involved with you again." He said getting home and walking in and laying on his bed. Quackity was scared he was losing Wilbur too.

Fundy sat next to his father confused, "Where's Quackity?" "He uh went home I need time to think. Your mom came back." Wilbur said looking at his son to see him frown, "So you might leave Quackity the guy who has been with us for a long time for the girl that left us?" Wilbur thought, "I don't know.. Fundy.. I don't want to make the wrong decision." "Just follow your heart. I'll leave you be okay?" He walked off to see his mom. Wilbur thought for a bit before seeing the clear answer to the choices. Wilbur walked outside running to Sally to speak to her.

Sally turned to him shocked, "Oh hey Wilby! I missed you." Wilbur looked at her seeing Fundy with her and he took a deep breath, "Sally I missed you too but I can't be with you. I love Quackity and Quackity loves me. I won't ruin that." He smiled at her. She looked at him, "Stay safe okay? It's a dangerous world."  Wilbur nods walking off soon going to Quackity's house and knocking on the door. Quackity opened the door surprised to see him, Wilbur pulled him closed and kissed him with a smile causing Quackity to kiss back. "I love you Alex. I choose you." Quackity wrapped his arms around Wilbur kissing him again smiling, "I love you so much!"