Wilburs birthday soiree

Wilbur woke up a few days later looking for Quackity. He got up and walked out to the kitchen, "Morning Alex." "Good morning birthday boy." Wilbur hugged his boyfriend from behind and kissed his cheek, he rubbed Quackity's sides with a smile. Quackity giggled putting the chocolate chip pancakes on two plates for them both, "Your an angel Alex. I love you." Wilbur said starting to eat his breakfast, Quackity smiled as well eating his own breakfast happily as Wilbur leaned against him, "I love you so much Wilbur.." "I love you more." Wilbur said before kissing his duck boy. "You taste even better then breakfast." He said causing Quackity to blush a dark red, "Happy Birthday Wilbur." "Thank you."

They went back to eating breakfast and Wilbur left to get dressed putting on his yellow sweater and black jeans with combat boots. Quackity was getting out one of the presents ready for him. It was a chain necklace with both of their names on it. He added a blue and yellow bow and soon gave it to him. Wilbur sat next to him opening the gift box soon seeing the necklace, "You made this for me?" Quackity nods with a smile, "Yes I did. Happy birthday!" Wilbur hugged him tightly and kissed him before putting on the necklace.

Hours pass and Quackity has a small party in the house, Tommy, Friend, and Philza came. Wilbur sat with friend talking to Tommy soon to get a knock on the door. He walked over to see Glatt and Sally. "No f**king way." Quackity smiled walking over, "What is it?- Oh no.." Tommy grew confused and walked over before punching them both, "Leave now both of you shouldn't be here." Wilbur chuckled, "That's my brother. Both of you need to leave." Sally watched them soon looking at Wilbur and she backed off. Glatt ran off due to the pain he didn't want to fight Tommy.