Falling for you more...

Bright's pov....

I have been working with win for a while now, and I really think he is good at his work.

Even when sometimes I give him cold shoulders to examine if he is really good or not, he always amuse me.
He never makes me angry and always try his best to do what ever he is doing.

I have never seen him angry, even when i or any other employees act like an jerk towards him.
He will not say anything and just give a simple smile and start to do his work again.

And these days, I am really addicted to his smile. It's make me melt.

I think he is a best choice for being my secretary, my father must trust him so much that when ever my father call me to say anything he will always ask me about him and always threat me to never be rude to him.

In just in few days he have made all the employees love him, specially by his charming smile.
He is most close to love who work here, sometimes it makes me jealous by seeing how close they are.
One time I had directly asked him if she was his girlfriend or what.
He just chuckle and said that they both are cousin and and close from childhood, they are like bother-sister.
By hearing him explain it, it make me calm down from my jealousy.

He is really nice, whoever will be his partner must will be very happy.
I wish it must be me....
He makes me fall for him more....
Making me drowning in him.
I want to make him mine, and I will. Mark my words...

Knock..

Knock..

Hearing the knocking on the door, make me sit straight on my chair..
I said come in.
It make me chuckle little bit by seeing win peeking through the door and looking at me..

Sorry to disturbing sir, but it's your lunch time. You should eat now. He said.
I gesture him to come in..
Ok, I will order something.i said
No,no. Sir.its that...he said.
I looked at him confused.
What.., I said.
Sir...its that ,today I woke up early so I made something special for lunch for me,but I have bring it extra for you,if you dont mind I want to give it to you.he said and looked down.
I was stunned and needed some minutes to process what he said then I get it.
Oh,ok means you have lunch for me too,I said.
Yes,sir if you dont mind can I give it to you,he said.
Of course, i said.

He gave me his bright smile and handed me the lunch box.after bowing he excused himself.

I was amused that he can cook, so I opened the lunch box.

He had made that red curry with shrimp, wow by looking at it makes me drool

The smell of curry was so amazing.
I pick up the spoon and took a bite.
I was stunned, it was amazing......

It was much better that the food I order of restaurant.
It was having the taste of home. I felt lively, I have tasted the homemade food after a long time.

On the other side....

Win's pov...

I hope mr.chivaree like the curry I made, truth to be told I have made it specially for him. From the day I have come here. I have always seen him eating food from outside, and its not good for his health.
I wanted him to eat healthy food.

Sometimes he behaved coldly towards me, at first I have thought he dont like me,but then I got to know he behave like this towards everyone, it is his natural behavior.

Its ok. I will prove to him that I am really capable of doing this job.

No one's pov....

Win was working n his office, it was late already. Everyone has left long ago.but win needed to do some files.

Suddenly he hear the door of his office open. He look up to see who is it.
He was shocked to see bright enter his office.

He stand up and bowed slightly toward bright.

Mr.chivaree. you are still here,you didn't go home still. Do you need anything. Win asked out of curiosity.
Its that mr.metawin. um...th-that I was waiting for you. Because i want to ask if you Will like to.........

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry to late update. I have studies to do.
I will publish next chapter soon.

Thank you.
Love you😘

stay safe, stay healthy💚
Support Brightwin 🖤🤍