weird Cravings & mood swings...

"Baiii........ "

Bright who was in the kitchen groan loudly and rushed outside with plates in his hands, where win was sitting on the dining table waiting for his food to arrive.

"Their is no need to shout baby, here take this" Bright said as he passed the plate of food to win.

"What do mean by that" Win said dramatically.

Bright sigh knowing what's coming next.

"Are you tired of me now that you can't even feed me" Win said as he started sobbing slowly.
Bright sign as he goes to sit on the opposite chair of win's.

"Baby... Look the me na. You already know how much I love you so how can I get tired of you. Hmm"bright said gently as he wipped away the tears from win's face.

"But... "

"Forgave me na" Bright cut off win and said.

Win pretend to think and then said.

"Ok, I will forgave you, Only if you agree to feed me" Win said crossing his arms.

Bright chuckled at his big baby.

"Ok, my big baby, I will feed you" Bright said pinching win's cheeks.

Then he started to feed him by his own hands.

This all was so normal for bright, he have gotten used to win's mood swings time to time.
Now win was four months pregnant.
Within this month bright have saw so many sides of win.

Because of the pregnancy, win is having many mood swings like he will get happy at small-small things, he will start to cry immediately when bright will not give him attention or if he talk with him in a high pitched voice.
Sometimes win will wake up bright at late night just because he was horny, so that's why bright needed to satisfy his wife in the middle of night.

Because of win's pregnancy, bright decided to work from home because he don't want to leave his both babies alone.
But because if this he needed to face win's mood swings and Weird craving also.

Bright couldn't get proper sleep because of this, he had gotten eyes bangs under his eyes.

But he didn't care of this hard work, because at the end it will worth it.

In this pregnancy win was so spoiled by his parents, laws and his hubby.

Both his parents have started to prepare for their grandchild's arrival, with this they have spoiled win too.

His parents will send so much food to him, Mr. Chivaree also bring him various types of food.
His husband will bring him anything he want, he will take him to shopping, make him eat various types food,he will take care of him, give him everything he needed.
He was so much enjoying it and he was loving it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bright... Come fast na, I am hungry "win shouted from the living room as he started to change the tv channels Frustrated.

" Here, take this"bright put the food in front of win and ruffled his hairs lovingly.
And just in sec win's mood changes from angry to happy when he saw his favorite food in front of him.

Bright sat on the sofa beside win as he watch win eating his food loving.
If anyone saw how bright looks at win, they will definitely see hearts in bright eyes and can tell how much he loves him.

But as bright's eyes shifted from win's face to the food he was eating, he felt like vomiting. He scrunched his nose and looked away.

In this pregnancy, win have took a very huge liking towards pickle with Nutella.Which was his favorite food to eat.

And the cravings of win for pickle with Nutella made bright sick.
He felt really disgusted and felt like vomiting everytime he see win eating it.

But...

What can a husband do in front of his pregnant wife. And especially bright who was head over heels for win.
And also with the mood swings he can't help it but to surrender and will serve that food to win, every time he demand it.

He will do whatever that makes win happy. Win looks so beautiful when he smiles.
Because there is nothing more happiness than to see his wife happy.
He loves win so much and he can to whatever it takes to make him happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.