beautiful family...

"Umm... "

"Don't...stop "

"Ahh.. "

"Hmph.. "

Moaning voices were filled in their bedroom.
Win was underneath bright, as bright was kissing him and was sucking on his chest.

Both were half naked, bright was in his shorts as win's T-shirt was on the floor as bright continue to suck on their trailing a line of hickeys over there.
Win's hands were roaming on Bright's back as bright continue to do his work.
It was eight in the morning.

Lips moving on each other as they kiss slowly forgetting the world..

Knock...

Knock...

They both parted away in hurry, when they heard knock on their bedroom door.

"Here he comes" Win said as he straighten up and picked up his t-shirt  from the floor and wear it as they both chuckled.

Slightly the door opened and small head pecked inside..

"Dad... Dada" He called out.

"Aww.. My baby you got up come here" Win said as he saw light.
Light was wearing his cute bunny pajamas , he laughed and ran toward the bed.

But He couldn't climb the bed because of his small height.

"Aww... My champ" Bright pulled him up on the bed and made him sit on his lap.

"Dad.. Dada, get up. Me net to do(dad.. Dada, get up. We need to go) " Light said cutely.

"Ohh... Lighty is so eager to meet his grandparents.. " Win teased him.

"Dad..., Dada.. Teseing(teasing)Hmph" Light pouted angrly as he folded his arms.

Both chuckled at their baby's antis.

"Hey..! Don't tease my champ" Bright acted to scold win.

"So what, what will lighty do. Hmm" Win
Said.

Light pretend to think for second then tackled his dad in a tight hug.

"Dad.. My, Dada.. No" He said.

"What, you little betrayer" Win pretended to got hurt, making light laugh loudly.

Bright chuckled at both of his babies.
They were such a drama queen.

"Dad, my"

"No, he is my husband"

"No.. Dad my, not dada"

"You.. "

It goes on..

And we already know from whom light got that from.
Now, light was three years old. He can talk but not properly.
He was so active, and is a very naughty boy. But... He is was also loved by everyone.
Light was more close to his dad(bright).
Both of them were partners in crime.
If both of them are left alone in home, they will always create mess. And win was so tired of this.
He will scold them and give them punishment of not getting cookies for a week, then they both will come begging him for forgiveness try to act like good boys.
And who was win to stay angry at his both boys, he will eventually gave in. And after getting the cookies they will start to  do the mess again.
Secretly he will shoot them with his phone,when both are not looking.
Win loved the way they will always stay together and bright, he was like a small baby and win loved to see bright playing with his son.
It's like he will too become three year's old child when he is playing with light.
Win loves to argue with light, because he loves to see him angry.. He looks cute when he try to get help from his dad.

It was beautiful,Their beautiful family...

"Ok.. Ok, don't fight. I love my both babies" Bright said as he took win too in his arms and light in other.

"See, he loves me too" Win pouted.

"Hmph" Light pouted too.

"Ohh, stop you both, let's go bath together. Ok" Bright said as he kissed both of his babies.

"Ok.. Let's go... " Win exclaimed..

"Le goooooo(let's gooo) .... "Light shouted back shooting his both arms in air.

And that's how the bathroom was filled with laughter of joy, bickering and full of love...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.