He is not the way he look.

In the morning bright came to pick win.

As they were driving to their office.

Sir can you stop by here. Win said.
Ok. Bright said and take the car at the side of the road.

Win hurriedly got off the car and left the confused bright in the car.

Where did he go, what is he doing.

After sometime win came hurriedly in the car.

Sorry sir I make you wait. Win said.
It's ok. Bright said.

After five minutes they reach their office.
Bright parked the car in the parking lot.

they got off  and walked towards their  building.

When they got inside all the other employees gasp with shock by seeing their lovely Secretary with their hot headed boss.

As they were going towards bright's cabin.
Win greeted every passby employee, they will also greet him and also their boss, who was not even sparing them a glance.

After entering his cabin bright sat on his chair.

Sir, your coffee. Win said and put the coffee on the table which he brought earlier.
Thank you, and may I know what's my schedule today. Bright said smiling brightly to win.

And win was awestruck by that beautiful smile. Which he was sure that nobody here in the office have seen.

Win smiled back and told bright his schedule.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After meeting with their client they were leaving the meeting room.

Sir what do want for lunch now. Win asked as he looked at his watch to check the time.

I am not hungry win,i need to do some files. I will skip the lunch. Bright said like this was a casual thing for him.

Win frown and ask, what do you mean by you will skip the lunch?You see its not good for your health.You need to eat something, tell me what you want I will order it.

Win was babbling by himself not noticing the blush on brights face.

So tell me what you want,  win demanded.

Ah, ohh. I want garlic prawn udon. Pls...he said.

Ok then, wait for some time..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Win was making some printout of some papers given by bright that's when a bunch of male and female came toward him while grinning.
He was so busy to notice them.

Mr.Win  can we ask you something. A girl with brown hair asked while grinning.

Yes, what is it. He said calmly and take out the prints and turn towards the people.

Umm. What do you think of                    Mr. Vachirawit.another guy ask.

Um, what do mean by this. Win asked with a frown.

Umm, you see Mr. Vachirawit is so rude and fierce. He never talk to us. Then how can you manage to stay with him. Another guy said.

It's that......

He started to think about bright, the way he talks to him, his laugh, his cute pout when he didn't understand something, the way he slurp the noodle, and the way  he sleep on his office table while break, or when he blush when he get shy.

By thinking about it a beautiful smile make it's way on his lips.

Then he said.....

It's that...... Umm, he is not rude and fierce but it's just  in real he is not the way he look......