First kiss....

And that's what all needed for bright to be told...

And....

As he leaned forward,win too leaned forward from other side.

Their face were flushed so badly,heat was crept on their faces. Their heart was beating so fast.

And... When their lips meet, everything around them become invisible for them. They were only two in their own world, just the two of them sitting inside the ferries-wheel sharing a sweet kiss.

Lip to lip as their heart started to beat in a rhythm.
Tongue and teeth clacking with each other.
Bright's hand got around win's waist as win's hand move toward bright's silky hairs holding them tight.
Bright shifted to side of win and sat beside him, pulling win closer to him by his waist.
When they felt they were out of breathe they broke they kiss panting. They rested their forehead together catching their breathe.

When they came back to their senses,they open their eyes still not breaking apart from each other.

Bright stare at win's beautiful orbs staring back at him, blushing shyly looking at bright's handsome face.

Bright's chuckled seeing win avoiding his eyes.

"I love you... "
Bright said suddenly making win stunned on his place, and look into bright's eyes with his widen eyes..

"Wh-what"
He asked stuttering.

"I said  I love you"
It was too much for win because this is first time bright said I love you instead of I like you.
That's what make him shock.

After regaining from his shock he blushed shlyly. Look down while biting his lips and said a inaudible "I love you too" In a small voice but being this close to each other it was audible for bright.
He smirked slightly but didn't said anything.

Clack...

Their moment was Intruped  by a sound that's when they break their moment and looked around and the realisation hit them that they have already got down.

Win shifted away from bright instantly and got outside first while blushing and smirking bright trailing behind him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" So where do you want to go now"
Asked bright.

They were currently walking around in hand in hands.

"Let's go home now, it's late already. I am tried and sleepy. "
Win explained with a pout on his face and bright being bright was staring at the cute pout.

"Ok, let's go. I will drop you home. "
Bright said after a while and earning a "hmm" From win.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thanks for today bright, it was so fun today"
Win said looking into bright's eyes with a wide smile.
And bright was holding win's both hands in his hand while caressing them.

"For the first time in my life I have enjoyed so much. I was always busy with work but the thing was I never like to waste my time and have fun. But now when I have you I want to try every new thing and do many fun adventures. " Bright said as he gave a long smooch on win's forehead and then giving a quick peak on his lips.

"Ok, you go now. Go and sleep we have work tomorrow"
Bright said as he pulled win in a warm hug and then releasing him.

"Yes, byy. Message when you reach home. Drive safely"
Win said then walked back in his apartment waving at bright a bye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Win got outside from his bathroom after taking a quick shower. While drying his
Hair with a towel.

After drying them. He got on his bed to sleep.
When he laid his back on the soft mattress.

Ding.....

He received a message.
He took his phone in hand and open the chatbox. But instantly broke into a smile after reading the message.

The message was....

Bright:I've reach home safely. Good night love. Sweet dreams.

He replied back.

Win:ok. Don't sleep late. Good night, sweet dreams.

After sending the message he put his phone back on the night stand and slept.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hii guys..
How is it, tell me your thoughts.
Next update tomorrow 🥰❤

Love you 💞
Stay safe, stay healthy🙏🏻

Love and support brightwin 🖤🤍